Muzzatti (Italia)

Jokerit Wasp

Mar 8, 2004
How did this guy ever play in the NHL? I remember i saw him play for Hartford wat back in 1996, and he sucked then... Does Italy have any other goalies, the Italian fans would prefer to see between the pipes?

KRM

Jun 9, 2005
Gothenburg
Jokerit Wasp said:
How did this guy ever play in the NHL? I remember i saw him play for Hartford wat back in 1996, and he sucked then... Does Italy have any other goalies, the Italian fans would prefer to see between the pipes?
They used their backup in the 3rd today against Sweden. He played in the Italian 2nd league.

ThinMcWhistle

Mar 26, 2005
Northern hemisphere
Don't knock him, he is one of the only bright lights on this Italian team. Honestly, what are you supposed to do when you have a defence that is non-existant? You can only get peppered with so many shots and breakaways until you let one in... I don't care if you're Dominik Hasek..

:shakehead

Italian Sabre

Apr 25, 2006
Turin
Matti_A said:
Where is Günther Hell I wonder?

Hell isn't playing in the WC because is injured. It's a pity because he'd start as goalie for Italy. Tragust and Baur are ok for Italian championship, but too much young for a WC (they are 20 and 21). In Italy we have a problem with goaalies because in our first league except Bolzano all teams used foreigns goalies.

Ste'

May 21, 2004
Lenno -Lake Como-
Thomas Tragust and René Baur needs to emigrate in another country if they want a chance to improve their good skills. No other solution.

Hellström

Sep 22, 2002
What´s Andrea Carpano doing these days ?

A pity that Ingemar Gruber has had the desire put everything together.
I thought he´d develop into a solid national team player for Italy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->