LeBrun: Mutual interest between Predators and Corey Perry. Blackhawks also interested

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Several teams have already shown interest in UFA winger Corey Perry since this buyout took effect Wednesday. There’s mutual interest between Perry and the Nashville Predators, sources say. In fact, I think Nashville was one of the teams on his short list he’d waive his no-trade for when Anaheim was first trying to trade him. Another club that has an interest is the Chicago Blackhawks, according to a source.

LeBrun Notebook: Salary cap will be lower than teams hoped,...

GoldenSeal

Believe In The Note
Dec 1, 2013
Out West
I'm not really that impressed with him athough I haven't watched a lot of games this season. Does he still have gas in the tank?

McNurse

Sep 2, 2015
I could see Perry being a fit in Chicago, they just lost Kahun so it makes sense for depth

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Perry would be a great fit in Nashville considering they already dive a ton and are extremely unlikeable.
You guys go and win a Cup and still getting your jimmies rustled by the lowly Preds (congrats by the way!). ;)

He'd actually be a real good fit from a hockey perspective as well, especially motivated and on the cheap after a buyout.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->