TSN: Mutiny among players about Therrien -Now with a poll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
tumblr_mzexfgsi6R1shr61qo3_1280.jpg

MT speaking, team leaders look like they want to kill him.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal

thom

Mar 6, 2012
How anyone can put Tom Renny on coaching list well I cant say it.I followed Renny career in Kamloops for years and he is a good man and coach.But no one takes him seriously he is soft and has no back bone.Tom Renney and no Don Hay.Don is maybe the greatest junior coach in whl history and he is 60 yrs old I wish someone would give him another chance.I khnow he is a tough sob but he is better than Renny

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
Is it that hard to tell the fans we are going to hire a coach we know has a chance to get a Stanley Cup, at all costs, no limitations. They can say it in French if they like.

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
I have been quietly skeptical about all this panic over our coaching issues as I thought Boucher was a shoe-in to coach after this crazy season and our long-term issue had a brighter outlook. I ****ing HATE Lefebvre. I haven't even considered being down on Bergevin up until now. Yikes.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
God damn what a ****ing piss off. I waiting patiently all through Gainey. So long. And it's going to be another 7 years minimum before the residual damage this ****ing Bergevin moron will cause is gone. Subban, Price, Pacioretty, Galchenyuk, all these gift WASTED because of what this idiot is going to do.

This was literally what I was complaining about last year before most of the board turned.

I'll admit I was wrong about Gauthier (terrible leader, no matter how you cut it) but god damn it sucks being right about Bergevin. God damn it. What a gong show.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Don't be surprised if Lefebvre is hired next, it has been the rational speculation on this site for a while, at least a year I think.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
Don't be surprised if Lefebvre is hired next, it has been the rational speculation on this site for a while, at least a year I think.

If it's true the only two options Bergevin ever seriously considered were Therrien and Marc Crawford, than Lefebvre certainly fits the bill more than Boucher.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
It's not really a new strategy. Third world dictatorships use this often. They'll float the name of an equally or even more tyrannical replacement in order to quell any notions of revolt among their subjects.

You give the habs way too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad