TSN: Mutiny among players about Therrien -Now with a poll!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
You can tell by the way the players are playing on the ice.

The ones who probaly don't want Therrien gone are Bouillon and Douglas "First Pairing Defenseman" Murray. DD, Patch, and Gallagher are probably happy with their place too. Plekanec has been used the same for 10 years now, so I'm sure he's okay. Gionta too.

Guys who are probably irrate (and have every right to be);

Subban, Price, Markov, Budaj, Diaz, Emelin, Galchenyuk, Eller, Moen.

IHWR

The Chiropractor
Jul 25, 2006
Ottawa, ON
As a Pens fan, this was bound to happen.

The guy just isn't the coach who will take a team to the next level. MT is great at instilling a strong work ethic in young players by being a hard ass. This last for about 1.5 seasons then his message gets stale and the players revolt. Happens everywhere he coaches.

Great coach for a bad team but he just can't do much with good or great teams. He's just too dumb.

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal

The guy just isn't the coach who will take a team to the next level. MT is great at instilling a strong work ethic in young players by being a hard ass. This last for about 1.5 seasons then his message gets stale and the players revolt. Happens everywhere he coaches.

Great coach for a bad team but he just can't do much with good or great teams. He's just too dumb.

We've had him before.

dukeofjive

Jul 7, 2013
whistler b.c
He seems to be a 1 trick pony, as baffled me with some weird line combos this year, im sure habs could have a better coach, but the mtl circus couldent handle a non francophone coach, which limits our team. **** language just get a real coach.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
UP TEMPO ...ATTACK

LET pLayers use there skills ....stop trying to make them into some THING there NOT.

Fire Jacques Martins SYSTEM, i warned a while back the players were ready to roll over...

Don't be foolish enough to trade players away(Pacman or DD or Subban or Eller etc)....this team needs to be UNLEASHED, IT's BETTER THAN WHAT IT'S SHOWING ....THE system is smothering,the system is the problem ....as it was with Jacques Martin.

NO MORE TRAP/DUMP AND CHASE CRAP ...GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Last edited:

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec

I forget which thread I read this in, but it was written by a Pens fan.

Anyways, apparently after Therrien was fired and replaced by Bylsma, Fleury had a less-than-stellar performance and apologized to Bylsma after the game while crying as he did so. As the poster wrote, Bylsma was shocked, he couldn't believe that his goalie's confidence was so utterly shattered.

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
CotBPCursedcrewforcingElizabethtowalk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad