Mustangs Ranked by Generation

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
69 Boss 429. The pinnacle of Mustang development; often imitated, never duplicated.

I mean, there's a reason why John Wick killed the entire Russian mob after getting it stolen. You didn't think it was the puppy, did you?
Great car.... but I will still respectfully disagree. The '67 Shelby GT500 was the car I grew up dreaming of... pure automotive work of art! :bow:

aXBmN8.jpg

Reactions: Winger98

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Mustangs were always my favourite muscle cars, and weirdly as I've aged I've never even owned a Ford, much less a Mustang. My best friend in high school and my cousin both had foxbody LX models, though. I remember trying to drive my friend's once...that was before I really had driving a manual down and wow, was that painful. I mean, really painful. The clutches on those things were so stiff it was like Greco-Roman wrestling just to get the heap out of the parkade.

The Boss series were always my favourites. The 71 351 always looked the worst out of all those with its giant snout imho, but the 69 was my personal favourite in high school if for no other reason that the engine being bigger. That was all that counted to my high school mechanics class/metalhead/car person self. For looks I always preferred the fastback. The convertibles were sweet, but the fastback Mach 1's were where it's at for me. The '68 Steve McQueen Bullit special, the 69 Boss 429 and 70 Boss 302...those were always my ultimate muscle car. I loved the Shelbys too, but the later ones were just my personal faves.

Reactions: Winger98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad