Must see Sens games

SensfaninToronto*

Seeing as I'll probably only go to 3 or so Sens games this year , what are some good ones to go to. Im feeling detroit, toronto and maybe montreal. Totally up for suggestions. :)

arian487

Jul 15, 2009
Detroit is a good one for sure. Based on last years series I'd say Montreal will be very heated as well. However, I'd choose a different game than Toronto. Recently, Ottawa/Toronto games have actually been pretty one sided. They're very expensive and just not fun to go as a Sens fan. They aren't even close anymore. I'd choose a different team. I think Edmonton is a good one simply because Edmontons team is very fun and fast. Lots of young talent.

SensfaninToronto*

Edmonton sounds good, would love to see Ryan light Dubs up like a christmas tree :naughty:

Milan the God*

Detroit, cause of Alfie.

The last two home openers have been pretty fun. I'd go to the one this year.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Detroit is a good one for sure. Based on last years series I'd say Montreal will be very heated as well. However, I'd choose a different game than Toronto. Recently, Ottawa/Toronto games have actually been pretty one sided. They're very expensive and just not fun to go as a Sens fan. They aren't even close anymore. I'd choose a different team. I think Edmonton is a good one simply because Edmontons team is very fun and fast. Lots of young talent.
I understand not wanting to go to the game when the circus(leafs) come to town,
but as to not being close, we lost the last game to the Leafs in a shoot out.
Its hard to get any closer than that.

I think the Montreal and Detroit games would be good ones to attend.Western Canadian team are usually fun too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad