Pre-Game Talk: "Musk win....PLUS the search for the moneypit continues...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
1st game of the year for me tonight. Free tickets. Gonna pregame hard so I don’t contribute to Katz pockets by buying $14 beers.

Frig woo?
2vAs.gif

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Team meeting - k guys I know carolina is also a bad team but if we let them destroy us there is no way they keep chia to make any more horrible signings or trades " looks at lucic.. Sorry bro" so let's all go out there and play like draisatle did last night " looks at poolparty.. Stop tryna look good out there while we dog it... poolparty looks at mcdavid and puts head down mumbles sorry in broken English".. Benning u just play your best though cause u f***ing suck!! Room bursts in laughter!!! Let's go boys week vacay after tonight!!! Room cheers as mcdavid walks out

Reactions: space321 and Mez

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Hoping to see lots of empty seats tonight. Well, theoretically, because I'm at the point where watching the games isn't something I want to do.

Please, someone who is going tonight, continue my tirade about Katz when walking out the doors after the game. :thumbu:

space321

May 11, 2011
They need to lower draisaitl's ice time. Only twice since Hitchcock was hired has Draisaitl played less than 20 minutes (from what I can tell on nhl.com)

More often than not he's above 22 minutes and even hitting 25+ like wtf no big dude has that kind of stamina

Reactions: Duke74 and Oilhawks

Duke74

Jan 13, 2018
Drai deserves to start the game on the 3rd or 4th line after last nights garbage effort. Easily the worst player on the ice for either team.

His performance last night must have made you happy. Because you clearly get your jollies in bashing him. I'm sure as he was making turnovers and killing plays, you gleefully turned to HF boards to type your usual vitriol.

Serious question. Did the man kill your dog? Hit on your wife?

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada

Well, when calling them out doesn't work I guess you have to kiss their ass to the media?

What a joke.

McDavid needs to adopt a Gaudreau-esque whiny bitch face. That'll bring on the minors. Unfortunately we can pretty much picture the pathetic, static, ineffective powerplays that'll coincide with the extra calls.

TB12

Apr 5, 2015
His performance last night must have made you happy. Because you clearly get your jollies in bashing him. I'm sure as he was making turnovers and killing plays, you gleefully turned to HF boards to type your usual vitriol.

Serious question. Did the man kill your dog? Hit on your wife?
If Drai hits on your wife she will no longer be your wife.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
McDavid needs to adopt a Gaudreau-esque whiny ***** face. That'll bring on the minors. Unfortunately we can pretty much picture the pathetic, static, ineffective powerplays that'll coincide with the extra calls.
The flames are second in the league in PP opportunities at 170, Oilers near the bottom at 140 with the fastest player in the game being hooked and tackled down. Real parity.

Reactions: Oilhawks and TB12

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
The flames are second in the league in PP opportunities at 170, Oilers near the bottom at 140 with the fastest player in the game being hooked and tackled down. Real parity.
Zero argument there. Just reminding everyone that our powerplay is complete ass.

Reactions: BlackDogg

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Must win game. Players meeting should have been before the game last night. Still, interested to see the response.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad