OT: Music Thread

herashak

Mar 24, 2013
If drake sent shots back at pusha t, kendrick, lupe fiasco or jay z he would gotten ripped up like meek did

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
I've been using the free Spotify service and I'm quite happy with it, though it's kinda annoying how some albums are missing or even worse, some songs on some albums aren't there (though I totally understand why). I've rarely had to plug in my iPod at work since being introduced to it.

Do Rdio and/or Apple Music provide a free service?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I've been using the free Spotify service and I'm quite happy with it, though it's kinda annoying how some albums are missing or even worse, some songs on some albums aren't there (though I totally understand why). I've rarely had to plug in my iPod at work since being introduced to it.

Do Rdio and/or Apple Music provide a free service?

You just put "Apple" and "free" in the same sentence. :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I pay $10 a month for Rdio, premium is $15. On Rdio, you get all types of music stations and lots of them. You get access to most albums from pretty much all artists. You can sync music to your smart device so you can play when your not connected to wifi. The downside to this is you use space obviously. With your one account you can play music from your phone, tablet or desktop by going on the actual Rdio site. Lastly you can Chromecast songs on your TV if youre having a party and you can create playlists.

Really if you love music, for $10 a month you can't go wrong. You get full access to albums for a monthly fee, except for a few artists like Taylor Swift.

May 27, 2012
Earth

1412700011811278254.jpg

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
I doubt this kids in the industry today know what a beef really is. Mocking each other about social media and having ghost writers. I'd feel bad calling that a beef.

Now the 'Pac/Biggie & East/West Beefs were legit. Rumors of 'Pac sleeping with Biggie's wife. Speculation that Biggie was behind 'Pac being shot. Someone shooting up the DPG trailer while filming their New York, New York Video.... etc.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm glad these *****es aren't shooting each other, but this **** is weak.

edit: IMO the best beef was MC Eiht & DJ Quik because it was ruthless but they actually kept it on wax. Started when DJ Quik mentioned Eiht in a mixtape and Eiht took it as disrespect since he was a Crip and Quik a Blood. They went back and forth for 4-5 years. It all ended with the track Dollaz + Sense when Quik became the clear winner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0UPhZk7mG0

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
With all due respect, if Tupac claimed Biggie was using ghostwriters, that **** would be huge news too. Ghostwriting is a huge no-no in rap, you should know that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->