OT: Music Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finnish Jerk Train

lol stupid mickey mouse organization
Apr 7, 2008
Raleigh
I picked up Beatles 1 at a used book shop a couple of years ago because it wasn't available for download anywhere (legally, that is).

Before that... just from scanning my library, my best guess is Start Something by Lost Prophets, which was back in '04. Anyone remember them?

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
And I buy CDs all the time. The last few I've bought are Metronomy's The English Riviera, Spoon's They Want My Soul, The Mountain Goats' Transcendental Youth, The Whigs' Enjoy the Company, Animal Collective's Centipede Hz, and Dent May's Do Things as well as Dent May's Warm Blanket.

I am obsessed with music and usually listen to a few albums a day.

DaleCooper

NEVER 4GET
Aug 2, 2005
Brooklyn
www.jonathanhawkins.net

MightyMouse

Dec 9, 2014
I've got several CDs. I have:
Arctic Monkeys
Veggie Tales
Portugal. The Man
Phoenix
Radiohead
Franz Ferdinand
Mika
Arcade Fire

Reactions: Identity404

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I honestly don't know that I've ever really bought a CD. I got a free copy of the Backstreet Boys Millenium CD in a happy meal at McDonalds when I was a kid IIRC, but other than that I don't know that I've actually bought one.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I honestly don't know that I've ever really bought a CD. I got a free copy of the Backstreet Boys Millenium CD in a happy meal at McDonalds when I was a kid IIRC, but other than that I don't know that I've actually bought one.

you young kids w/ ur mp3d's and ur wireless lan cables and ur computer hard drives that weigh the same when they're full as they do when they're empty (wtf?? srsly??)

u should go outside and play w/ rocks and sticks and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->