Music Thread Pt. II

Richie Daggers Crime

Rugged individualist
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Anyone else do Record Store Day yesterday? I don't know how it is around you, but the stores around here start at 9 and the line starts at 6ish. I got there around 7:30 and the line was around the block. I got in the store around 10. I ended up getting Cure - Faith picture disc, Neon Christ - 1984, Wipers - Youth of America 2xlp and Lemonheads - Hate Your Friends.

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
Anyone else do Record Store Day yesterday? I don't know how it is around you, but the stores around here start at 9 and the line starts at 6ish. I got there around 7:30 and the line was around the block. I got in the store around 10. I ended up getting Cure - Faith picture disc, Neon Christ - 1984, Wipers - Youth of America 2xlp and Lemonheads - Hate Your Friends.

I sat it out again this year. My friend owns a store in Santa Fe and he took care of me last year, but I dropped the ball this year giving him my list. I'll grab any leftovers he might have after the weekend is over.

Richie Daggers Crime

Rugged individualist
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
I sat it out again this year. My friend owns a store in Santa Fe and he took care of me last year, but I dropped the ball this year giving him my list. I'll grab any leftovers he might have after the weekend is over.
That's awesome. I usually don't covet very many RSD releases, but I really wanted that Wipers LP, so I grabbed the rest because I was already in for a penny.

Reactions: Strummergas

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
That's awesome. I usually don't covet very many RSD releases, but I really wanted that Wipers LP, so I grabbed the rest because I was already in for a penny.

Yeah, there wasn't really any "must haves" for me this time, so I just forgot to give him my list. Of the ones I'd possibly like to get eventually, only the Kenny Dorham, Supergrass, and Joey Ramone might be hard to come by. The others won't be any issue as they pressed a ton of them.

BarzyClub

Jan 17, 2018
Nightwish. It’s all I’ve been listening to for a year ... throughout the pandemic and before.

I blame Bloodborne’s( ps4 game) soundtrack. :)

Richie Daggers Crime

Rugged individualist
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
My parents in law are selling the house they've been in for 50 years. While digging through their shit, they found a crate of records. I went through them and while it was 95% junk, I got a few things to keep like some Blue Oyster Cult, Nazareth, and the Damned lps. I also got a bunch of stuff to trade in for credit, though. Bunch of Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Elvis, some early 60s surf records, etc.

Father in law is a huge baseball fan, so my daughter got a Chipper Jones signed bat, Maddux signed ball and some other goodies.

Mr Misunderstood

Loser Point User
Apr 11, 2016
Charlotte, NC
My parents in law are selling the house they've been in for 50 years. While digging through their shit, they found a crate of records. I went through them and while it was 95% junk, I got a few things to keep like some Blue Oyster Cult, Nazareth, and the Damned lps. I also got a bunch of stuff to trade in for credit, though. Bunch of Johnny Cash, Frank Sinatra, Elvis, some early 60s surf records, etc.

Father in law is a huge baseball fan, so my daughter got a Chipper Jones signed bat, Maddux signed ball and some other goodies.

Any John Rocker stuff you can set on fire?

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Anyone listen to Lord Huron? Been listening to Long Lost for a little bit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->