OT: Music Sharing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks to UptheIrons for the news, here is the newest Maiden video. World tour to commence with Dickenson flying a Jumbo Boeing 747 400 to 6 continents!!!!!!!

Book of Souls world tour 2016.

Dates and locations to be finalized....but Edmonton is a guarantee.

I'm about midway through a promo copy of the new album...

Holy ****. Just. Ho-lee ****.

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I'm about midway through a promo copy of the new album...

Holy ****. Just. Ho-lee ****.

I'm particularly excited to go to this concert when it comes. It'll be with my 16 year old, metal infused daughter (thanks to me)....her first concert! First time she said she'd go to a concert with me. Asked her a few times already. I finally got a yes!

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
Thought I'd bump this with some goodies from the 80's.

A few of my personal favourites at the time. Your welcome. :laugh: :yo::yo:

And please...don't ask me how this got in there. It was the start of the video era, and I was a young teen. Can't really blame me, can you?

Last edited:

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
^
^^

Sad day. Always thought STP kept the grunge torch burning for awhile.

RIP Scott Weiland

This song always gets me..(one of his more autobiographical songs judging from lyrics. Words always did matter and Scott was saying a lot in this song. Those around him did care and did pay attention allowing him to gain periods of sobriety and decades of life)

Last edited:

Planisphaerium

Jan 27, 2011
back on my annual type o phase again

for anyone wanting some kooky, spooky and all around great metal/gothic music heres your band.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
back on my annual type o phase again

for anyone wanting some kooky, spooky and all around great metal/gothic music heres your band.

Videos not working. Just quote after the = sign for youtube. I tried fixing those but some other error. May not be available in this area.

KenLinsemanFanClub

Sorry State
Nov 26, 2003
Isle of Van
Felt compelled to post some favorites. Tried the directions to embed here but it doesn't seem to work for me (my fault, I know). Perhaps someone can edit so it will work.

Last edited:

Oilers93

Apr 27, 2012
Edmonton

One of my favourite bands with a fantastic release in 2015, amazing considering all that Blythe went through the past few years.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Thanks to UptheIrons for the news, here is the newest Maiden video. World tour to commence with Dickenson flying a Jumbo Boeing 747 400 to 6 continents!!!!!!!

Book of Souls world tour 2016.

Dates and locations to be finalized....but Edmonton is a guarantee.

no problem, bro. :yo: that's pretty good, vid, even though that particular song is one of the weaker ones of the Book of Souls Album.

Up the Irons

Mar 9, 2008
Canada
Here one that could be Drai's theme song for Nelson and Fraser whenever Drai gets a goal. I might send iit in for them. It's German rap, so, just give is a good minute, even tho you might not last that long.

Last edited:

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Not really an Oilers fan yet, but the more I follow the team due to Draisaitl, the more I like them. And here are some of my current favourites (though some of the Songs are a little older):

This video might be a little graphic (violent), not sure if that is a problem.

This one is very different from the others and i have no idea what is going on with the random pictures in the "video" but I just love this Song.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
German dragon slaying music.

Last edited:

Dorian2

Define that balance
Jul 17, 2009
Edmonton
I've been really getting heavy into my music lately, particularly guitar.

Since this amazingly talented musician that headlines St. Vincent has a signature guitar from Erne Ball (Replacement knows her stuff), I thought I'd post this. A pic of Annie Clarke's 2016 sig guitar and an amazing live video of her "fuzz". :naughty:

Aug15_LNU_EBMM_STV_WEB.jpg

Let's just say I'm becoming a big fan of this artist. She's also nice to look at!

Some may not appreciate this.

Sorry for the title Mods.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
I've been really getting heavy into my music lately, particularly guitar.

Since this amazingly talented musician that headlines St. Vincent has a signature guitar from Erne Ball (Replacement knows her stuff), I thought I'd post this. A pic of Annie Clarke's 2016 sig guitar and an amazing live video of her "fuzz". :naughty:

Aug15_LNU_EBMM_STV_WEB.jpg

Let's just say I'm becoming a big fan of this artist. She's also nice to look at!

Some may not appreciate this.

Sorry for the title Mods.

Glad to convert another fan. She's a unique artist and in line with her influences like Bowie, David Byrne, etc. I like artists that are imaginative enough to re-invent themselves and its always interesting to see how influences stated are often similar to other artists a person likes. For instance David Bowie expanding again before dying that Neil Young was always one of his favorite artists and that he respected highly was both a surprise but something that made a lot of sense.

In anycase I treasure artists that are able to carry this kind of torch.

This is when I got the Annie Clarke bug. It hasn't really ever left. Lucky enough to see here a few times in concert and its always very different.

That whole ACL set still blows me away. What stage presence, inter-melody etc.

btw. the live video you posted above is Marrow, if you're interested. Her videos are interesting.

Last edited:

Samus44

Enjoy the ride.
Aug 5, 2010
Been digging Flight of the Conchords lately too, these two songs always crack me up the most:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad