OT: Music Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
If you put aside her silliness, she's a very good artist and she can rock with the best of them. That song just gets to me for some reason. Good beat and song structure.
I have listened to the studio version at least 50 times and I love it! There’s something about her and I don’t know what it is, love her legs of course but it’s more than that.

Reactions: peate

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Well, I know why I like her... she has that kinda face that would look really great while standing on her knees and looking up

Not a fan of her voice, her twang and helium-like tonal quality on some cuts. But, it’s all good, we all can’t like the same stuff.

Reactions: angusyoung

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Well, I know why I like her... she has that kinda face that would look really great while standing on her knees and looking up

Not a fan of her voice, her twang and helium-like tonal quality on some cuts. But, it’s all good, we all can’t like the same stuff.

I don't really think that Oz was referring to her voice.

Zub

Nov 7, 2015
Helsinki
This guy is born in Montreal, Canada but raps in Finnish, it's a disstrack just released but slaps very hard even if you don't understand what he says.

Last edited:

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar

200.gif

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
Oh... speaking of Miley Cyrus...

I used to print magazines and among them was those quebec tabloids like Star Systeme..

I remember reading Miley say she idolizes her aunt and wants to look just like her!

So expect Miley's figure to change, drastically, cuz her aunt is friggin Dolly Parton :laugh:

Reactions: OldCraig71

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Sure English is a simple language, easy to learn. Now, why do you have the same word twice in a row? :laugh:

I never get into a convo on the main board, I hardly go there, just the Entertainment section.
Same here but my reason has more to do with the actions of some other habs fans from this board. Some of the trade proposals that our own fanbase posts over there is flat out embarrassing to me. I don't want to be affiliated with any of it. I do go there to read but rarely post.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Like this?

Great tune from the past. Hard to believe this song was released 31 years ago. Nice to see and hear Ms Myles singing this again so thanks for posting.

After listening to this YT recommended to me a very recent cover of this great old tune done by Sershen & Zarítskaya. I have no idea who they are but they covered this quite well I thought. Won't lie.. That thumbnail picture really caught me eye. :)

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
Great tune from the past. Hard to believe this song was released 31 years ago. Nice to see and hear Ms Myles singing this again so thanks for posting.

After listening to this YT recommended to me a very recent cover of this great old tune done by Sershen & Zarítskaya. I have no idea who they are but they covered this quite well I thought. Won't lie.. That thumbnail picture really caught me eye. :)

didn't Pat Benatar sing that song ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad