Injury Report: Murphy off IR, Carlsson on IR, and Strome in Concussion Protocol

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
I'd be interested to know when they think he suffered this concussion. I can't recall ....anything.

There are just so many board battles it could have taken place during. It’ll take seconds to review which one it happened during.

Reactions: Pez68

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
I feel bad for him to getting hurt, not the way I want him out, that said big positive for the team, anyone on the ice is better than that clown as long as they can move their feet.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
hope Strome does not have lasting effects of a concussion, its no joke I have had about 5 myself, 3 before there was ever concern about a knock to the head and 2 after...

Reactions: Panzerspitze

dougd

Jul 20, 2002
fortmcmurray ab can
I thought it was a little strange he had symptoms the day after he got moved to wing in practice.

The day after.

I guess that is slow indeed. You would think there would've been a faster response/reaction.

Sometimes I hate my own sarcasm.

Edit; As many have already said, not fun to have those symptoms and wish a speedy recovery.

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
The day after.

I guess that is slow indeed. You would think there would've been a faster response/reaction.

Sometimes I hate my own sarcasm.

Edit; As many have already said, not fun to have those symptoms and wish a speedy recovery.
I heard the reason it took so long was Strome had to skate to the doctor's office to get checked out.
Bada bing

nmgrbhfn

Mar 27, 2018
Murphy with a strong performance coming off an injury. It was good to have him back. I thought the tandem with de Haan was pretty good.
Get your tickets while they last. That combo will be a limited engagement.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->