Multi-Millionaire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
Can u Imagine. Having Million`s of Dollar`s. That`s the Cricket Mentality. I bet I have the Most money out of anyone on the Board`s. So if u think u have More then me, Let`s go ahead `n` compare bank Account`s. Because I Guarantee i have More money. Let`s Compare Account`s. My Wealth will only go Up from here. Every day i Wake up, i Go 2 bed with more money. Take the 5 Nex`t riches`t Individual`s on the Board`s, i Have more money then all of them Combine`d. It`s not even C`lose. Money is in my D`N`A`, i Bleed Green. I`m all about that Cash. :clap::clap::clap:

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I`m so Rich. That i Own a Bran New X`Box with all the Lates`t Game`s. Mario, Zelda, U Name it. I Own every Game. U Know who i Bet has an Lot of Money. Is Barold Bond`s. Because he Hit so Many Home Run`s, he Must of Made Million`s. I Was a Professional Athlete. But I was all about the Money, I Didn`t give a Damb about the Game. But I Bet Barold Bond`s has a Lot of Money. :clap:

Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I am a celebrity. I can afford anything i want. I am a multi-millionaire. They say money doesn`t buy happyness. They are dead wrong. I can buy brand new car`s, mansion`s, pool table`s, I can get any girl i want. So when they say money can`t buy happyness, Get the hell out of here. Your just jealous of my Cash. :clap:

Reactions: John Price

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
They say Money doesn`t buy happiness. Well money just bought a Ticket to the Bajama`s. That`s rite, i will be staying in the Bajama`s for 30 day`s, I put it on my AnMerican Espresso Black Card. I Run my business from my labtop, I can do whatever i want. I make over $100,000 Dollar`s a year. :clap:

Reactions: MMC

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
They say Money doesn`t buy happiness. Well money just bought a Ticket to the Bajama`s. That`s rite, i will be staying in the Bajama`s for 30 day`s, I put it on my AnMerican Espresso Black Card. I Run my business from my labtop, I can do whatever i want. I make over $100,000 Dollar`s a year. :clap:

Don’t 4get Your Pajama’s Mr. Bajama’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad