Post-Game Talk: Muller saves his job with 3 PP goals! Evans, Suzuki and Fleury impress! Habs win 4-0 vs Sens

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He can bring in more offense than Thompson and Nate can teach him some stuff on faceoff work or other tricks. I'd rather Evans in the 4C role than Poehling, that's for sure.

I still think it's going to be hard to send down Poehing though.

If Poehing and Byron are healthy, we're 12 deep.

Lehkonen Danault Gallagher
Drouin Domi Suzuki
Tatar Kotkaniemi Weal
Byron Poehling Armia

Drouin sticks out like a sore thumb for his effort. Maybe he gets deal and Evans takes his spot.

Reactions: AlexGretzchenvid

cujo1117

Mar 30, 2018
chantal machabee will be so heartbroken when charles hudon will go in waivers

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Ok, help me understand something. No Price, Domi, Gallagher, Weber and dare I say Drouin and we still shut out the clowns of the Atlantic division. How bad are the Senaturds gonna be this year? :laugh::laugh:

Reactions: Bouboumaster

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
5d85690664abc451388184.gif

Pic not from this game but we're going to see a lot of this going forward.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014

Drouin Domi Suzuki
Tatar Kotkaniemi Weal
Byron Poehling Armia

Drouin sticks out like a sore thumb for his effort. Maybe he gets deal and Evans takes his spot.

Cousins makes the team Im pretty sure of it.

Le Barron de HF

Justin make me proud
Mar 12, 2008
Shawinigan

Drouin Domi Suzuki
Tatar Kotkaniemi Weal
Byron Poehling Armia

As someone who's been advocating for Poehling to start in Laval all off-season, I think the concussion might have a silver lining based on the fact that it'll hurt his current chance of making the team while other players gain ground. IMO, Poehling has the most to benefit from going to Laval even if he could more than hold his own in the league. I'm just trying to see the bigger picture and maximize his potential.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Man you're really persistent with your opinions. Let things play out dawg

Meh, I cant do anything but let them play out. But Ill call it like I see it.

No doubt he’s been “fine”, but we need more than fine from a #3 overall

This. Kotkaniemi has the skillset to be a f***ing star and hes going to turn out to be a 2C.

I think that Claude Julien put more pressure on KK to play a safer more defensive style and I saw the same type of game from Suzuki at last years camp. It just seems like KK is not going to take many chances out there. Suzuki on the other hand seems to be set free.

Julien surely doesnt help him play an offensive game. Bouchard or Ducharme would do him wonders as headcoach... Maybe one day.

Reactions: OldCraig71

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Suzuki for top 9 and revaluate when Byron comes back.

KK stop the whining, give one of our youngest kids of all the prospects some time, he did alright in regular season last year for his role

Fleury doing a great battle for the 3rd spot on RHD, hit like a train and not many mistakes.

Kincaid solid start, looks confident and calm. Good positioning and very good rebounds, upgrade over Niemi.

Last edited:

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
@DangerDave Goldy! You on the Suzuki hype train too now?

Yep, I thought he was still lacking a bit in strength and skating, but I admitted being wrong, he is a beauty! He also cut on the lower % plays, he now plays like a Pro, I love the kid already!

Reactions: DangerDave

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
KK was better but PLEASE could he get, at least once, potent wingers? Its like they try to keep him as far as possible from players who can actually produce something offensively.

if only Julien would take Armia off his line...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->