Mueller or Sheppard

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
if sheppard ever plays with gaborik, demitra, bouchard or someone like that...he will put up big pts.

Impossible to project.

Both had good seasons in their respective league.

It will boil down to linemates.

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
I personally like Sheppard more, and I like what I have seen better than what I have seen from Mueller. I think both there projections are simmilar and I feel who ever ends up on the better/more offensive team, gets more icetime, and plays with better linemates will produce more. I feel both of there ceillings are around 2nd liners that are good for roughly 60pts give or take a few points. I do feel that both of these prospects were one of the safer picks in the draft and have a possible downside as a 3rd line checker good for 30-40pts.

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
Of course. That's what happens when you become a part of the Coyotes' organization.

Chrisd

Dec 20, 2005
I'm not sure how mueller is being underrated???

I said it would depend on linemates...

We are talking about the 8th and 9th pick here....1 pick apart...toss up.

This isn't like mueller or ryan white for offensive production.

Sheppard was every bit as productive with poorer linemates as muelller.

I'll maintain they both are close right now, it's impossible to project this one....whoever gets on the better line = more pts.

Transported Upstater

Of course. That's what happens when you become a part of the Coyotes' organization.

I find it very hard to believe he is being underrated on these board just because he's a member of the Phoenix Coyotes' organization...

As for the question...

I am one of the biggest Sheppard fans out there. I threw food at my TV when Minnesota made that pick. But I'd take Mueller nonetheless.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad