Mueller or Little ?

PhoPhan

Feb 27, 2002
I think Mueller and Little are two of the most similar players from the 2006 draft. Mueller is significantly bigger, but neither is a real physical force. Both are responsible defensively and reliable offensively, with noted intangibles. Little is probably more proven, but I'd say Mueller has a higher top-end. Bryan Little is going into a (most likely) better situation where he may one day center a line with Ilya Kovalchuk and Marian Hossa on his wings. If that's the case, it's tough to argue Mueller will outscore him, and in the same situation, it's likely Mueller would not score as much. At the same time, I feel that Mueller is much better suited to the situation he's going into in Phoenix, so it's one of those "both teams win" situations.

Now, since I've spent a whole paragraph dodging the simple question you asked, I'll conclude with "While he may not score as much, I think Peter Mueller will be the better player overall."

Rattray

Sep 28, 2005
Vancouver, BC
www.sniperscup.com
I'd like to hear more on this Mueller kid. I watched him live for 2 games with the USA world jrs. and i thought he was by far the best player on the ice for them.

Any info on him would be appreciated.

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
I'd like to hear more on this Mueller kid. I watched him live for 2 games with the USA world jrs. and i thought he was by far the best player on the ice for them.

Any info on him would be appreciated.

You live in Vancouver but don't know much about Mueller (who plays in Everett, WA)? Interesting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad