Larsson
Thompson

B:
Scandella
Okposo
Mittelstadt

U:
Reffing early
The panthers play dirty. The rat is actually fitting.

A win!

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
Thought they played better than the boxscore shows. Still got lucky playing bad Luongo. Wonder if he's done.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Sometimes teams pull together in adversity edmonton won some games without mcdavid leafs win five in a row without Matthews.

It gives people chances to succeed and over a long term it’s not going to go well but in the short term it can.

Let’s hope this stays short term for once with JE09.

Huge ups to jeff skinner for taking control and getting us by those worthless rats, lol, those sneaky cats that just come clawing I n and do nothing Every year except wreck our playoff drive.
Sort of feels good to not only help our cause but sink them lower. I normally don’t get much joy in others misery but hey..they’ve wrecked ours enough

At least skinns took this one home.

Ullmark played well, hopefully tage goes on another scoring streak we could use the secondary scoring, and ya Reinhart was great too

Nice to win again

ValJames

Jun 9, 2015
NC
G:

Panther monkey lifted off the back
You can beat Luongo
Sam 40 pts in 41 gms
$kinner sniper
Tage came to play
Keep Pilut in the lineup for the next 10 years
Larsson great on faceoffs

B
Trade Scandella if possible
Okposo is shot

U:
Refs wtf
Time to throw some plastic rats on the ice next time the Panthers come to town

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
The middle six is still just bad. Smith has been a nice addition, I have noticed his tenacity. We need Bailey and a pure shooter to maybe turn this thing around. I don't get why Hunwick is still here.

Reactions: buffalojedwardo

Onslow

Mar 25, 2015
Here and There
Skinner is gonna be a rich man

Another solid outing from Ullmark. The guy is gonna be the #1 soon.

Tage was the second most dangerous forward tonight. It’s encouraging how he’s developed over the season. He’s had chances lately and finally potted one tonight. Happy for him.

I’m pretty much done with Elie. The guy is quick and hustles and stuff, but he has stone hands. I’d rather see someone from Roch over him at this point.

Ristolainen is quietly putting together a really nice season. It helps having legit defense depth though.

Pilut needs to be in the lineup full time.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
Good:
-I liked all 6 defensemen tonight, if I'm being honest. Surprised to see Scandella make the OP's bad list.
-Ullmark was solid when called upon.
-Skinner and Reinhart producing sans Jack.
-Larsson has become invaluable.
-I love seeing games like this one from Tage. Hopefully he can string them together more frequently.
-I found value in Sobotka tonight, if I'm being honest.

Bad:
-Okposo has never been the smart and savvy player the media has tried to portray him as over the years. He may be a leader and hardworker, but he's a low-IQ player with no vision or smarts. That was a costly penalty after a dopey turnover.
-Pominville and Mittelstadt played?
-Rodrigues was a tire fire tonight.
-Skinner seeing EN ice in "hattrick" good faith. Put your best defensive players out there in that spot, please.
-The Panthers just whine. I've grown to hate that group. Barkov and Luongo are the only two players I care to see succeed.
-The no-call on GA1.

Huge win.

Reactions: MagnumForce2

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Great effort by Skinner on both his goals.

First great tip by Reinhart this year. One other good one a month ago, but that was a bullet he redirected. It for real was lined up to hit Ekblad in the teeth.

So refreshing to not be terrified of any of our d pairs.

Reactions: jd1970

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
G:
- Getting a GD win
- Seeing some guys step up with Eichel out
- Principal Skinner
- Ullmark
- Pilut
- Aside from the derp penalty toward the end, best game Okposo's played in a month

B:
- All the heart attacks I almost bad
- Refs
- I'm sick of watching Elie, give me more Rochester call-ups pls

Last edited:

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo

First great tip by Reinhart this year. One other good one a month ago, but that was a bullet he redirected. It for real was lined up to hit Ekblad in the teeth.

At first I thought it did deflect in off Ekblad's face.

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
Glad we all seem to be on the same page with Florida.

They have some really talented players and they have a monster forecheck when they turn it on... but it's just f***ing embarrassing when they're flapping their gums for like 2-3 minutes because a point shot hit someone on the way into the net. Heaven forbid the guy shooting the puck at the net... hits the guy standing in front of the net! :rolleyes: What a bunch of pissy rats.

Maut

Nov 30, 2018
So many times tonight Tage was creating something and Sobotka couldn't cash it in or complete the play. Okposo also looked like bad, that penalty was dumb and it could have cost us.

In other news Skinner is a god and if anyone is going to carry us out of this down-turn it will probably be him and our goal-tending (I still think they should start Ullmark more)

Reactions: k8prisoner

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY

I thought it deflected between the shot and the Reinhart deflection.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad