Pre-Game Talk: MTL vs TOR | 8:00pm EST Tomorrow

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
If Habs don’t go on a bit of a run, and stop this one good game, 3 bad games routine, then watch them get swept. These last few games are VERY important. Dom hasn’t got them playing a constant system his whole time here.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
If we win or lose 3-2 or something I'll feel better about making the playoffs, a punchers chance is all we could ask for

But if we lose 4-0 or 5-1 and get throttled... god damn it , might not even watch the series

Cant believe they're letting bergevin off the hook like this lol

I hope we dont lose 5-1 as if we do, then you , me or the league is on serious drugs lol

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
I bet we can eat these guys in the playoffs. All we need to stay out of the box, play more physical, score some power play goals, have Price plays like a 10.5 million dollar goalie, keep Mathews and Marner from touching the puck all series, win most board battles and faceoffs, play better defense, have some guys break out of slumps, score more goals than them.
If we manage to do that, I think we have a decent chance to take them to 7 games.

Reactions: McGees

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
I'm shocked, only 1 game out of the lineup Alex has really let himself go :sarcasm:

EhhT5zQWAAEZnQ_.jpg

Reactions: Habs Icing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad