Proposal: MTL vs EDM

Zahra Starker

Mar 3, 2020
Toronto
This isnt 2015 anymore.

Suzuki is a 1C, Kotkaniemi is trending well, Danault is a high end 3C, Evans is a high end 4C

Danault isnt a 3c lol what? Mackinnon was asked the other if he had ro choose one player who was always a pain to play against who would it be he said Danault. His exact words were: " Danault is such a pain to play against , he is amazing defensively he is such a good center. Idk if he's in the selke conversation but he deserves to win one".

Reactions: HabsAddict

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Danault isnt a 3c lol what? Mackinnon was asked the other if he had ro choose one player who was always a pain to play against who would it be he said Danault. His exact words were: " Danault is such a pain to play against , he is amazing defensively he is such a good center. Idk if he's in the selke conversation but he deserves to win one".
Nothing you quoted indicates that Danault isnt a 3rd line C or not.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Because I'm talking to stupid....

Habs fan starts thread "hey if you miss the playoffs what's the ask on RNH, how about Drouin?!"

Oilers fans: how about pieces with actual value

You: if you want Kotkaniemi (who has 10 points in his last 40 games) we want the reigning 25 year old Art Ross and Lindsay winner!!!!

If you can't see how that is completely ridiculous, I can't help you.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Habs fans really are THE fanbase that over-values their player the most
And mommies everywhere think their spawn are the best....

EVERY fan base values their players higher. Unless of course they are on a losing streak and want to trade everyone for used pucks.

Fan comes from...fan'atics..and all that implies.

Reactions: KlefDown

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Did I really just read that Caufield was a better prospect than Broberg? Caufield might not even be a better prospect than Pelletier. Broberg is a different level altogether.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
And mommies everywhere think their spawn are the best....

EVERY fan base values their players higher. Unless of course they are on a losing streak and want to trade everyone for used pucks.

Fan comes from...fan'atics..and all that implies.
I'd say Rangers fans are the worst. Habs fans are pretty bad though.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
LOLLL I have no words for how bad this is
Pretty funny stuff that Habs fans think Caufield is special. We just saw him at the WJHC. Pelletier was better than him there offensively and is pretty clearly ahead defensively. Putting him in the conversation with Broberg is laughable. I'd say Caufield's ceiling is a 2nd line offense only player.

Zahra Starker

Mar 3, 2020
Toronto
Reading comprehension is good. I said Pelletier might be better than Caufield. Neither player is as good as Broberg.

Caufield has 17 points in 14 games in college hockey

Pelletier has 13 points in 9 games playing with kids

Caufield is in another dimension compared to Pelletier.

College hockey is miles harder than the Q literally my 7 year old sister knows that.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton

College hockey is miles harder than the Q literally my 7 year old sister knows that.

Carter Savoie has 13 points in 14 games, does that mean he's better than Caufield then?

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Habs fan starts thread "hey if you miss the playoffs what's the ask on RNH, how about Drouin?!"

Oilers fans: how about pieces with actual value

You: if you want Kotkaniemi (who has 10 points in his last 40 games) we want the reigning 25 year old Art Ross and Lindsay winner!!!!

If you can't see how that is completely ridiculous, I can't help you.
Now I get it....you need lots of attention.

I said if someone suggested Kk for RNH, signed or unsigned, then I want Draisaitl....and clearly stated it was stupid response to stupid.

To cut you off with more attention begging...on that subject....NO, trading a 20 year old who is coming into his own for a 7 million dollar center we don't need is not a "good trade". KEEP HIM.

Stop begging for attention....I'm getting bored.....

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Now I get it....you need lots of attention.

I said if someone suggested Kk for RNH, signed or unsigned, then I want Draisaitl....and clearly stated it was stupid response to stupid.

To cut you off with more attention begging...on that subject....NO, trading a 20 year old who is coming into his own for a 7 million dollar center we don't need is not a "good trade". KEEP HIM.

Stop begging for attention....I'm getting bored.....

I know being proven wrong hurts, suck it up. It'll happen a lot in your life.

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011

Should the Habs trade Danault for Hoffman? Or could it be that there is more to playing hockey than point totals? The only time we've seen them on the same stage Pelletier has been the better player. I'm not saying Pelletier is unequivocally a better player. Just that you can make a better case for it than you can for Caufield being better than Broberg. Broberg is playing top pairing minutes for a professional team right now and is almost as good a prospect as Romanov.

Goodness me, it would take a Habs fan to have me sitting here defending Oilers prospects...

Double Dion

Jets fan 28/06/2014
Feb 9, 2011
Caufield has 17 in 13 while Savoie has 13 in 14 how does that lead to being better than caufield? Caufield has more goals and assists in less games played. Lol what?
Careful now, we have a guy who can read the back of hockey cards. You guys should snag Pavel Brendl. His hockey card is fancier than almost anyone's.

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
This isnt 2015 anymore.

Suzuki is a 1C, Kotkaniemi is trending well, Danault is a high end 3C, Evans is a high end 4C
Suzuki is a #1C on the Habs. He's not a #1C on most teams.

Danault I'd say he's a decent #2. Kokta is like low end #3.

You guys are a well rounded team but down the middle still needs some work.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Caufield has 17 in 13 while Savoie has 13 in 14 how does that lead to being better than caufield? Caufield has more goals and assists in less games played. Lol what?

Savoie's a year younger, just think of the numbers he'll be putting up when he's the same age as old man Caufield ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad