Pre-Game Talk: MTL vs BUF

Marcel19

Apr 11, 2013
Southern Ontario
Time to stop the bleeding and re-gain the top 3 seed.

Need a big game from Subban because the rest of the D is crap right now.

Galchenyuk-Eller-Ryder is a line to watch out for, Pac-DD-Gallagher need to step it up.

And someone shut Ott up.

Weneed these 2 points and a Boston loss to take back our place atop the N/E

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Man I hate 19:30 starts. :whine:

There's just so much at stake in this game, so many story lines to follow (the norris race, the calder race, the division lead, not getting swept etc..), drop the *** puck already!

IcemanTBI

Apr 19, 2004
Land of Ice
Nothing but a win will do. There is no reason why we shouldnt win this game. Sabres are out of the playoffs and we want to regain 2nd seed overall in the conference.

Kurplunk

Nov 30, 2010
Edmonton
I hate the ****ing Sabres
Gonna see us outwork them for a good 50 minutes, and they win 3-1 from our stellar 2nd period play :facepalm:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I have a feeling this is gonna be a good game. I also ate a ton of delicious salads today so maybe that's just the extra fibre.

K2MyEverest

Nov 27, 2010
Montreal
Or Tyler Ennis and Steve Ott.

We can't ever contain them it seems...

This is a must win and every time we faced them except the game where Ryan White lost his head to Steve Ott, we faced a hot goalie.

I agree that Ennis and Ott played great against us this year but we got to get that 2nd place back.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
I have a feeling gio has a monster game and everyone starts talking about how he is such a great vet

habtastic

Aug 17, 2007
Montrealer in Boston
If we're going to talk about possibly winning a Cup with this team (through good fortune + stellar play), we need to stop giving away games. In philly, the pinball puck luck (3 frigging goals!) was against us, vs. Wash ...Chris Lee + missed chances (again), now Buffalo. Time to live up to the NO EXCUSES thing cuz we've lost too many games (2) in too short a period while Boston's been rolling. Need to get second seed back. That should be (and I'm sure it is) the mission until the end of the playoffs.

Even if people are fine playing the leafs (I would rather them later), consider that if we end up playing Boston, do you want home ice or not?

This Buffalo curse is artificial. If one remembers the games, the losses were avoidable. Time to clean things up until the end of the season and hope Boston drops 2 or 3 (highly unlikely given their schedule).

HABSonaroll

Mar 20, 2013
If we're going to talk about possibly winning a Cup with this team (through good fortune + stellar play), we need to stop giving away games. In philly, the pinball puck luck (3 frigging goals!) was against us, vs. Wash ...Chris Lee + missed chances (again), now Buffalo. Time to live up to the NO EXCUSES thing cuz we've lost too many games (2) in too short a period while Boston's been rolling. Need to get second seed back. That should be (and I'm sure it is) the mission until the end of the playoffs.

Even if people are fine playing the leafs (I would rather them later), consider that if we end up playing Boston, do you want home ice or not?

This Buffalo curse is artificial. If one remembers the games, the losses were avoidable. Time to clean things up until the end of the season and hope Boston drops 2 or 3 (highly unlikely given their schedule).

Your right - no excuses :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->