Pre-Game Talk: MTL vs BUF

poetryinmotion

Jul 12, 2011
Time to stop the bleeding and re-gain the top 3 seed.

Need a big game from Subban because the rest of the D is crap right now.

Galchenyuk-Eller-Ryder is a line to watch out for, Pac-DD-Gallagher need to step it up.

And someone shut Ott up.

Saundies

Fly On The Wall
Jun 8, 2012
NB, Canada
Time to snag some pliers and remove the thorn in our side that is the Buffalo Sabres tonight.

I predict a huge game out of Eller's line tonight, and I think Patches notches one. Budaj comes up big and we get this train back on the tracks.

Ghetto Sangria

Apr 14, 2009
Really dont want to play the leafs in the playoffs. Id prefer either of the NY clubs. Lets
Get back to second place

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
''Shut Ott up'' is hard to say.

Therrien's first line is and should be Eller's line right now. They should get the most minutes.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Sabres are ****ing pests. Don't like watching our games against them even if we win. Hate their ****ing uniforms, and there is something really annoying about that ****ing team...

TennisMenace

Jul 3, 2008
Buffalo
Sabres, Islanders, Devils - we seem to struggle, but if we are going to win a playoff series, we need to man-up and win against these guys, so let's start now.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
On a more positive note, I'm waiting in earnest for the oozing sexiness of the Prust-Halpern duo. They'll go all alpha male and play a like a boss in their shifts against the Sabres. I guarantee it.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Ugh, our biggest weakness. Buffalo and Islanders. On the bright side, a loss would make the Predators' 2nd rounder more likely to be in the 30s and keep the Sabres from getting a top 5 pick.

RaMMuT

Tank Nation 2012
Jul 22, 2009
Montreal
I dunno why everyone wants to play one of the NY/NJ teams in the first round.

In all honesty, I think playing the leafs in the first round would be EPICCCCCC!!!

We probably have a better chance of beating the leafs than the islanders. Plus it would be more intense and more of an epic playoffs. Just my 2 cents.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
I'd much rather play the islanders than the leafs.

IMO, anyone of the guys we could upset us and I will be severely displeased if it happened.
Isles-have had our number.
Leafs-well, beating us up 6-0 was quite something.
Devils-Even at an old age, Brodeur could still get that magic back, and Zubrus and Elias love killing us.
Ottawa-pulling wins out of the hat like nobody's business
Boston-evenly matched
Pitt-adjusting right now but still haven't lost to use in the regular season
Rangers-new look now and perhaps Clowe and co. injected some life into them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad