Oct 27, 2005
... Okay. 3 hours of work + groceries.
... Crap. it's already 10:35 AM.

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Go Habs Go!
Go Caps Go!

Praying for a leafs-habs playoff 1st round.
Boston must lose, always!

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
What is PDO, I"m french
Analytics (ice hockey) - Wikipedia
PDO[edit]
PDO, called SPSV% by the NHL,[4] is the sum of a team's shooting percentage and its save percentage.[7] PDO is usually measured at even strength, and based on the theory that most teams will ultimately regress toward a sum of 100, is often viewed as a proxy for how lucky a team is. According to Wilson, a player or team with a PDO over 102 is "probably not as good as they seem", while a player or team below 98 likely is better than they appear.[5]
PDO is not actually an acronym for anything. It comes from the online handle of Brian King, the first to propose it, for forums and Counter-Strike.[8]

Reactions: Fixxer and Holystik

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I would trade the bum! Never liked him! Turnover machine, kills so many plays during a match, coasts, not physical at all. I can't stand him.
I think if they send him a message, it might just turn him around.........letting him float as they have been, makes no sense...they need more from their highest paid forward. He gets everything gifted, and it should stop!!

Reactions: Born in 1909

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Wouldn't mind if CJ sent JD a message, with a healthy scratch today....wouldn't mind at all.

Was Drouin on for any of the Devil goals yesterday? No. Those goals were on the penalties Benn and Weber took back to back, the careless play by Reilly and Danault in front of the net, and the last one was all Niemi.

If anything, we need to stop trying to rely on scoring only 2 goals in a game and still get the win.

To me the solution to try to get the offense going (and hopefully without sacrificing defense): put Drouin and Gallagher with Kotkaniemi, find another good combination with Domi (I've seen good things from Tatar-Domi-Byron, Tatar-Domi-Armia, and even Hudon-Domi-Armia.) Keep whatever works best. A Lehkonen-Danault let 3rd line will be an excellent shut down line and create offense off their relentless forecheck.

Reactions: BLONG7

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015
Was Drouin on for any of the Devil goals yesterday? No. Those goals were on the penalties Benn and Weber took back to back, the careless play by Reilly and Danault in front of the net, and the last one was all Niemi.

If anything, we need to stop trying to rely on scoring only 2 goals in a game and still get the win.

To me the solution to try to get the offense going (and hopefully without sacrificing defense): put Drouin and Gallagher with Kotkaniemi, find another good combination with Domi (I've seen good things from Tatar-Domi-Byron, Tatar-Domi-Armia, and even Hudon-Domi-Armia.) Keep whatever works best. A Lehkonen-Danault let 3rd line will be an excellent shut down line and create offense off their relentless forecheck.

The second goal where he could have covered Hischier but decided to skate the opposite way.

Reactions: habamillions
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad