Proposal: Mtl & Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Why ?!?

EDIT: I mean, Montreal might not have been 100% sold on Wright, but I'm sure they'd love to have a talented kid in the organisation. He's worth more than the best-case 25th overall and B prospect they can hope to get renting out Monahan.

But why would a non-playoff Kraken sell off a prime asset for a rental ?

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Montreal opted not to take him 2 years ago. I don't think they've changed their position.

Seattle wouldn't give up on him for a 29 year old pending UFA.

This thread is to troll two fan bases and nothing more.

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Why ?!?

EDIT: I mean, Montreal might not have been 100% sold on Wright, but I'm sure they'd love to have a talented kid in the organisation. He's worth more than the best-case 25th overall and B prospect they can hope to get renting out Monahan.

But why would a non-playoff Kraken sell off a prime asset for a rental ?
Fantasy is a free drug.

I'm not sure that Wright will be much more then a 2C. Maybe not even that high. Until proven otherwise, he's not even Beck.

BTW...he's 4th in points on the mighty Coachella Valley AHL team. Yes, it's a real place and not a Disney movie place.

KrakenSabresMike

Oct 7, 2020
This is a joke right? Just close this thread ….

Or we can just counter with Reinbacher for Alex Wennberg

Fantasy is a free drug.

I'm not sure that Wright will be much more then a 2C. Maybe not even that high. Until proven otherwise, he's not even Beck.

BTW...he's 4th in points on the mighty Coachella Valley AHL team. Yes, it's a real place and not a Disney movie place.
Yes a real place that was in the Calder cup
Finals last year ( so actually a good team)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad