Eklund Rumor: [MTL-PHI] Pacioretty for Sanheim + 3rd

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
I'm not really saying anything to be honest. hdboards posters should not be trusted to rate prospects ;)

Just pointing out that Sergachev wining a pool here against anyone is shocking. I did not watch the date of the pool though maybe it was done after he was traded to TB. I would expect Montréal's players to lose 100% of the pools posted on the mainboard.

That's just playing victim and giving Montreal's importance to others too much credit.

Serg is a good prospect. Nothing has changed since the trade with TB.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I think he is saying the opposite, that because people on these boards dislike Montreal so much they will vote the other way every time. I believe he is saying that its only close because of that "fact" and Sanheim shouldnt even be in the same category.

I could be wrong though, or maybe I misinterpreted what both of you are saying lol.

I understand what hes saying. Im just applying the reverse.

The poster can argue that people dislike Montreal, so they would vote against Sergachev simply for that reason. Maybe theres merit to that, but it would take a pretty petty person to vote on a poll simply because of team (though, i know a few who frequent the flyers board that do it).

Likewise, I can say that Montreal, having a large fan base, will automatically vote for their prospect/former prospect (not sure when poll was done) simply because they are/were Montreal property.

At the end of the day, HF polls shouldnt be given much credence, unless it is mostly one fanbase voting, imo. I would never vote on a poll for Montreals prospects because i dont know them well enough. I also wouldnt expect someone in Montreal to know our prospects, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->