Proposal: MTL - OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
We just signed the guy. Let us enjoy him for a few months man before you include him in deals.
Sorry, I just thought this could greatly help both teams, since OTT is on their way to something great with all the prospects/young players they have, and MTL could use a solid player to play LW. My bad.

Odie Cleghorn

Jun 8, 2020
Or better yet, maybe they should have signed him themselves.
Because they don't have the CAP SPACE. This is the sort of deal where the player is always gong to Montreal but Ottawa signs him and trades him so his contract is manageable. of course eating 2.5 mil over 3 years is probably not a smart move for Ottawa.

cwede

Sep 1, 2010
Hoffman would likely cost too much. Habs can't afford much. Duclair I'm not sure. The guy is on and off good. Besides, it looks like he wants a lot of $, which again the Habs can't do. I was simply doing a proposal that I thought would greatly help both clubs. But it seems I'm really dumb/silly/a big fat troll according to everyone on here.

well i wasn't getting personal,
but the idea of team trading a guy, just a couple hours after signing him to $15M contract, was just never gonna happen in real world
Unprecedented. And would undermine many future signings proposals by Ottawa
If you suggested an Ottawa top 5 scorer who's minutes Dadonov will take away, reception may have been different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad