Confirmed with Link: [MTL/NYI] Thomas Vanek & cond'l 5th for Sebastian Collberg & cond'l 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intangir

Aug 14, 2008
Montreal, QC
I know it might not be the best thread in the world to ask this, but will Vanek play tomorrow against the Coyotes? I'm anxious to see how he looks like in our lineup.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
1. Find Vanek's wife.

2. Pepper her with love, restaurant vouchers and boutique gift cards.

3. Profit?
If that does not work buy the Minnesota Wild. Then after Vanek signs you trade him to Montreal for Bourque. Also you use the Minnesota franchise as a tank club and pick up high end first rounders by tanking the team through lousy players and trade top talent to Montreal for our leftover garbage. We rebuild our dynasty through the gates of Minnesota. It will be costly for Molson but winning costs money
I'm sure NHL would not now allow this

:sarcasm:

LLoyd Christmas I

Jul 11, 2013
If the Canadiens are winning, Montreal's morale as well as spending in the city vicinity increases. What I'm saying is that keeping Vanek in Montreal should be made a top geopolitical priority.

Get on it Coderre!

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
If that does not work buy the Minnesota Wild. Then after Vanek signs you trade him to Montreal for Bourque. Also you use the Minnesota franchise as a tank club and pick up high end first rounders by tanking the team through lousy players and trade top talent to Montreal for our leftover garbage. We rebuild our dynasty through the gates of Minnesota. It will be costly for Molson but winning costs money
I'm sure NHL would not now allow this

:sarcasm:

I like this.

Minnesota will simply be the puppet.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad