Confirmed with Link: [MTL/NYI] Thomas Vanek & cond'l 5th for Sebastian Collberg & cond'l 2nd PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Remember how Mike Johnson used to play for the Habs with Robert Lang and fall on his *** after scoring a goal like, every single freakin time? Good times.

Johnson imho was the very definition of an average NHL hockey player. Didn't he play with Bonk tho? With Perezhogin&co? Boy thats a long time ago...

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Its a nice gamble. Out of our higher end prospects, collberg is the one I have the most questions about.

That being said, I hope vanek actually plays with this club, rather than coasting through to ensure he stays healthy for july 1.

There are some question marks about his character (especially with the stories that came out during the Olympics), can't deny the talent though.

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
Bringing you a behind-the-scene video of the trade:

7arafxD.gif

teh doors

ice hockey fan
Nov 15, 2010
Johnson imho was the very definition of an average NHL hockey player. Didn't he play with Bonk tho? With Perezhogin&co? Boy thats a long time ago...

Yeah, he played with Perezhogin and Bonk as the third line, was actually not bad.

One of, if not the only, analyst on TSN that respects the Habs, I'm a fan.

V13

Fire Sell Tank
Sep 21, 2005
M1 Habsram
There are some question marks about his character (especially with the stories that came out during the Olympics).

Pierre Houde brought this up on Le 5 a 7. I'm a bit out of the loop about this so what happened exactly ?

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Even if Vanek doesn't resign here it's a good trade. We don't give up anybody on the current roster veteran or young, no 1st round picks and no top prospects and we get to make a good playoff run by adding a top forward. This deal is a no brainer, I really don't get how anybody can ***** on MB for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->