Post-Game Talk: MTL beats NJ in OT 4-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
I thought the league said they were cracking down on forwards diving? I have yet to see anything to support that statement this season.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'll take the stolen point, and it is good we were able to fight back to even get that. Says a lot about the team. Still a lot of work to be done. That said still a BS way to end that game.

Burke the Legend

Feb 22, 2012
Greene just had to angle him off with shoulder, putting arm across chest will be called 100% of time just like the call on diaz earlier.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
But I'm not taking away from how bad they played for most of the game tonight.

If they do this again they are getting whacked on Tuesday

Status Quo*

John Buccigross ‏@Buccigross

Devils fans, you got shafted. TERRIBLE call on Andy Greene. That was a grab and flop by Eric Cole. Habs win in OT

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Very weak call, but we never should have been in that position in the first place, doesn't excuse how poorly of a game that was by us

Tough one against Boston coming up better wake up

Devilsfan92

Jan 4, 2008
Cole the diving pos.

I like that we didn't give up, got a point we probably didn't deserve after that horrible 1st.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Ref made an idiot call. Easy dive to recognize. Would have prob won in the shootout.

Msg,enuff with the Friggin islander game already. Focus on covering our game.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
I'm so deflated. I'm not even angry at the Devils, I know they aren't going to win every game. But I can't STAND when the refs get involved and screw teams out of games. Why do they keep doing this over and over and over again? Its been forever and the officiating in this joke of a league is still abysmal. The other night the Blue Jackets get absolutely robbed of a goal, tonight Greene gets a penalty for playing defense, its absolutely ridiculous and disgusting.

pulkit1989

Nov 16, 2011
stop blaming the refs people, face it, Devils are not playing the way they played last year. kudos to them for tying it and stealing a point though.. Devils are gonna lose to Boston..

Oroku Saki*

Cole felt Greene and went down like he got shot. Terrible call.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
More pissed at Cole, I only wanted a point out of this game coming into the 3rd. Cole is already a highly unlikeable player.

I hope this POS Habs team finishes in last again just like last season. Cause Cole is on this team. Hard to like him after his lockout activity. I like the Canes more than the Habs now. That says something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad