GDT: @ MSG/Rangers 4pm

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Dude, what is going on with these refs? Jumbo gets taken down in the D zone, no call. True gets tripped, ref literally reaches for the whistle, then puts his hand back in his pocket. SMH

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
For a team as depleted as the Sharks are, I think they are playing harder now than they played when they were healthy in December. The games are still watchable, they just don't have the scoring depth.

Reactions: Nth Turtle Reborn

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
Sharks deserved the W but The Rags goalie just stole it for them... oh well at least no one got injured for once

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
worst season

giphy.gif

Reactions: Phu

Sysreq

Apr 9, 2015
For a team as depleted as the Sharks are, I think they are playing harder now than they played when they were healthy in December. The games are still watchable, they just don't have the scoring depth.

For reals. This last stretch of maybe 10 games or so has felt competitive at least. More so then they did back in December/January at least. I think we are 5 and 5 over that time period, but they've all been at least close. The boys are playing hard, and a few bounces either way could be the difference. I feel like our goaltending has been where it needs to be. Our team defense is doing well. You wonder what adding 70 goals, 225 points in Hertl, Kane, Karlsson would do if we had played like this all season.

Reactions: Phu

Nth Turtle Reborn

Mar 15, 2019
Sharks deserved the W but The Rags goalie just stole it for them... oh well at least no one got injured for once

Don't get ahead of yourself, Ferraro went back to the room, i didn't hear an explanation but it's beyond cursed at this point, whoever joked about the next Shark to get injured in the Melker thread should give themselves a slap. :thumbd:

boredatwork

Oct 7, 2013
I was starting to lean toward keeping Boughner, but not after this game. I understand wanting to send a message to Kane. Fine, whatever. He's only one of the few guys who scores on a team that cannot. Rip him in the video room.

How do you justify sitting Kane when you watch Sorenson and Schellman (no shots!) kill the offense and turn the puck over. LaBanc puts in another game where he proves the argument that he's no more than a 3rd liner. Middleton and Heed did an excellent job ceding the zone all night long. Accountability is great if everyone is held accountable. I'd be pissed if I was Kane.

He seems like the kind of coach that loves grinders. The fancy stats look good; the counting stats do not.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad