Mrazek traded to the Flyers

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Vegas scored with 2:40 left in the 3rd to win 3-2. Shit.

I thought he actually played pretty well considering the outcome.

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
The Flyers next 3 games:

Columbus on Thursday
At Carolina on Saturday
Washington on Sunday

Hopefully Mrazek gets that 5th win soon.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Philly's playoff chances are looking a little sketchy now, might not matter if Mrazek gets that fifth win.

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
If he gets that 5th win I'll still be cheering for Philly to make the Conference finals.

I think that one of Philly's other goalers will have to falter early in the playoffs for Mrazek to be handed the crease and be of any possible draft help to us. If Mrazek is starting the bulk of their PO games, then hell, yea, I'm on that train!

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
The betting man is definitely going to take the Carolina game for the W. Columbus is winnable too, I think.

Carolina likely goes to Lyon or whoever is serving as back up. I'm sure Philly is aware that they might need to start Mrazek in meaningful playoff games, why not see what he can do against a powerhouse like Washington?

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I think that one of Philly's other goalers will have to falter early in the playoffs for Mrazek to be handed the crease and be of any possible draft help to us. If Mrazek is starting the bulk of their PO games, then hell, yea, I'm on that train!
Only way he gets it is if he crushes the rest of the season with no more weak games.

Reactions: BinCookin

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Here's a stupid question, does Mrazek have to actually be starting to meet the condition of the draft pick if they get to the Conference Finals?

I would assume yes but everything I've read just mentions them getting to the conference finals. I'd assume there'd be some language specifying a number of playoff starts or what makes him the "starter" but couldn't find anything.

EDIT: Ah, found it. He has to win 6 playoff games.

ridilon

Sep 14, 2017
Both Neuvirth and Elliot expected to start skating this week. Neuvirth is ahead of schedule. I don't see Elliot making it back with core muscle surgery, but we'll see. PM needs that 5th win and think that's a far as it goes. Neuv will be the playoff goalie.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Did he got injured, or what?

No, it was like that goal Howard let in recently where he was just frozen in place.

It was a 3-on-1 turning into a 3-on-2. Atkinson just decided to take a slap shot and it blew right pass Mrazek. On the replay all you see is Mrazek move his blocker about an inch if that. He was pulled after that goal.

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
I cannot believe that there actually Wings fans on this board saying we were going to regret trading Mrazek. My only regret is that we didn't do it sooner.

Reactions: Pavels Dog

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Florida won tonight too, Philly playoff chances took a real hit tonight, they're tied with Columbus now and Jersey is just a point back. Panthers are four points back with three games in hand.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
That 4th goal was a little bewildering. He half-assed all of it. Didn't come out far enough to cut the angle more and didn't react as it blew past him. Great shot, but still. Maybe he was anticipating a pass, but that was a slap shot with considerable windup ...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->