TV: Mr. Robot (USA Network)

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The Dark Army said they didn't care about undoing 5/9, but E-Corp and E-Coin? I can't imagine they want to undo it, I think they'll end up burying the whole thing.

DA isn't really China it seems. Whiterose just wanted the Congo and got it. She even admitted to Price that E-corp and E-coin will survive and be stronger for it at the party.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
The music was so on point this season. Mac Quayle's score was a bit underused, but it kicked in when it mattered.

Reactions: Blender

canuckster19

Former CDC Mod
Sep 23, 2008
Gothenburg Sweden
DA isn't really China it seems. Whiterose just wanted the Congo and got it. She even admitted to Price that E-corp and E-coin will survive and be stronger for it at the party.

Well that's what I mean, I think E-Corp wouldn't want to undo 5/9 and do everything to stop them from undoing it.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I feel like Mr Robot could have gone as long as Esmail wanted if it was owned by a streaming platform. It's much stronger when you binge it.

12 episodes with probably a few with extended runtime is good enough to wrap up the series.

KallioWeHardlyKnewYe

Hey! We won!
May 30, 2003
4 seasons feel right. I've really enjoyed it and have been impressed that they've kept it going fairly strong ... but the premise certainly seems limited and I'm glad to hear an end is coming and there won't be (hopefully) any of that classic TV wheel spinning/time wasting to draw out the conclusion.

Reactions: Tuggy

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
The first season was as good as any on TV, since it's kind of slowingly declined. I feel they've been straying from whatever point they were going for. Hacking can only go so far for a story.

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
I re-watched S1-3 in August/September to re-fresh myself on the series. Glad I did, because after nearly two years I would've been fairly lost without it.

Sam Esmail's directing is f***ing phenomenal in this show. He really makes sure that just about every scene is filmed in an effective, interesting way.

Reactions: LatvianTwist

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Holy f***, tonight’s episode hit me like a truck. So much makes sense now, but I was hoping it wouldn’t be this dark...

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Goddamn that was a masterpiece. Hell of a performance by Rami Malek but big shoutout to Eliot Villar for his performance in the show, the man doesn't even have his own wikipedia page.

Reactions: Kane One

McOilers97

Jan 10, 2012
The show has been operating at an insane level this season (season 3 as well). Anyone that bailed on the show in season 2 deserves to miss out on this masterpiece. Sam Esmail is a f***ing amazing director and the entire cast is absolutely laying it all out there right now.

Reactions: Kane One

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
The show has been operating at an insane level this season (season 3 as well). Anyone that bailed on the show in season 2 deserves to miss out on this masterpiece. Sam Esmail is a ****ing amazing director and the entire cast is absolutely laying it all out there right now.
This is Breaking Bad level of quality TV. And it has been since the pilot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->