Post-Game Talk: Mr. Holtby goes to eat chowdah in Bawston 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtime lurker

Dec 4, 2018
That loss was worth it for me, if it meant getting to see the Bruins get punched in the mouth like that. They embellish and play dirty and get way with it a lot, so it's hard for me to feel bad for them. Also, pretty funny how the Caps managed to make the Bruins look like the inferior team, when the Caps looked like they didn't even give a shit for 2/3rds of the game.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I hate games against your team. Washington dug their own hole and as a Bruins fan, I am grateful.

My team is still no match for your team physically (the Bruins can’t match a lot of teams physically) and that scares me. I really hope not to see you guys in April.

Have a happy holidays and hopefully don’t see you any time soon ;)

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
I hate games against your team. Washington dug their own hole and as a Bruins fan, I am grateful.

My team is still no match for your team physically (the Bruins can’t match a lot of teams physically) and that scares me. I really hope not to see you guys in April.

Have a happy holidays and hopefully don’t see you any time soon ;)
Bruins flopping around was the key there.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

Great Dane! Love that Eller feller.
Oct 10, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
They've owned the Broons for years. It had to happen sometime.

3 game in 4 nights and right before Christmas.

At least Ovie scored and they showed some fight after going down 4-0 after one period. Outshot them 34-6 in the last 2 periods.

The Isles lost in regulation so they didn't gain any ground. :thumbu:

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I’d be more inclined to be upset over the Bruins “diving” if the Caps weren’t completely at fault for a lot of their own penalty problems. They’re not the most penalized team in the league because teams dive on them every night. Didn’t they have two delay of games and a too many men penalty against New Jersey all in the same game? They need to cut out some of the dumb.

Reactions: StrikingDistance

longtime lurker

Dec 4, 2018
Even if it's a player I dislike, I refrain from making comments like that. I've seen too many fans of other teams make classless comments when our guys get injured. Don't want to be like those ****s
I hear you. I don't like McAvoy or pretty much any of the Bruins for that matter, but I don't wish for him to be maimed on the ice. However, the hit was clean and it's a breath of fresh air to see a team show some fight in a 7-3 loss, especially when it's against a team who has no issue with resorting to dirty tactics.

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
You and I both know Washington took legitimate dumb penalties. Whatever feeling you have on diving.

Doesn’t matter. It’s over. Pigs have flown. You guys are good to win the next ten in a row.
Stick pulled up into the face, skates backwards into a Cap and falls over, Marchand jumping and falling down from a stick on the wrist. At best there were two legitimate penalties in the first period. Compared to a Cap taking a punch to the face and 3 different trips not called. At best for the Bruins it should have been even on the power plays and that is including the missed Delay of Game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

4thTierSport

Feb 15, 2009
I didn’t realize the Bruins haven’t beaten the Caps at home in 5 years. That is absolutely insane and the Bruins team should be embarrassed for the amount of **** talking they did at the end there
They’re like 2-16 against the Caps now. Not sure how many PO series are in.

So it’s completely fine for Wilson to grab and start swinging from behind on nose boy next game because he did the exact same thing Eller did right? Right?

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
Honestly, we have been borderline untouchable this season, bar a couple of subpar games. I don’t think it’s the worst thing in the world for this team to get punched in the mouth by a rival to kind of have a reality check. Analyze, adapt, and improve. All part of the journey.

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
I've heard Jensen has been good lately. Kill me but i don't see how is that the case.
Would you rather have Jack Johnson with the Pens? Pen D group is worse than the Caps D group, but collectively with the forwards they play better team D than the Caps. Caps support from the forwards needs to be better, so as to take pressure off the Caps D-group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad