Post-Game Talk: Mr. Holtby goes to eat chowdah in Bawston 7:00 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Have a wicked holidays everyone! Merry Xmas!

Birthday wishes for TJ:

(Note it's a 'Ginger' Sasquatch)

Obligatory GIF for Bruins game:
IMG_4415.GIF

And Merry Christmas to everyone, it's been great getting to know you folks.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
A mocking GDT title may upset the Hockey Gods. :dainty:

Haha I doubt any Bostonians will take that as an insult. If they're proud about two non-sports related things, its their chowdah and their accent.

More like high praise.

Holtby on the other hand... well Bruins fans are probably just happy that this might be the last time Holtby gets to play the Bruins in a Caps uniform. Ever.

Reactions: ALLCAPSALLTHETIME

AtNightWeFly

You better run.
Jun 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Haha I doubt any Bostonians will take that as an insult. If they're proud about two non-sports related things, its their chowdah and their accent.

More like high praise.

Holtby on the other hand... well this might be the last time Holtby gets to play the Bruins in a Caps uniform. Ever.

My friend's last name was Chowder. All the soup jokes through the years became nauseating and made me never want to try it. Is it any good?

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
My friend's last name was Chowder. All the soup jokes through the years became nauseating and made me never want to try it. Is it any good?

One of my favorites. You should absolutely try it, especially if you like thick creamy soups. There are all different kinds of chowder, but the one that Boston is known for is the New England clam chowder, which I could eat buckets of. I also really like the Manhattan clam too, but shhh don't tell them that.

Susannah

Dec 3, 2019
I do like New England style, but I have slight intolerance to dairy. I get sick if I eat too much. Very heavy creamy chowder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad