Mr Andersen

unitedstars87

Jun 2, 2006
The way he’s playing so calm and huge. He’s got to be in the Vezna convo just on eye test alone.

Kazparov

Jan 2, 2017
Did you guys hear them say on the leafs Broadcast that Freddy went at did BUDS training with the Navy Seals last off season?

Crazy!

KIWILEAFFAN

Dec 28, 2011
New Zealand
Right, some of the more brutal stuff would probably be off the menu since he is a multi million dollar athlete.

You might be surprised what an individual seal or any soldier of that caliber is worth/cost by the time they are operational.

Good on Freddy for even giving it a look.
Spent some time watching highlights of the last few playoffs. Freddy was a beast vs the caps in parts.
If and I am sure he can play better this time around, I think the Leafs might do well.

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Did you guys hear them say on the leafs Broadcast that Freddy went at did BUDS training with the Navy Seals last off season?

Crazy!

It's interesting

I could see how it helps with a person's mental toughness but for a position like goaltending I doubt it's moving the needle physically, your dealing with some weird ass muscle groups there if your a butterfly goaltender I'd imagine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->