OT: Movies are basically flipbooks for adults (The Newly Annual Non-Pens Media Thraed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Ok so Palpatine is back.

Movie is called The Rise of Skywalker, but uh...aren't they all dead (well I guess Leia isn't yet in the movie). So what, now they're going to back track and reveal Rey is a Skywalker? Ben is a half Skywalker and goes by Ben Solo as his given birth name.

More close ups of Rey breathing heavily with the dumb puzzled look on her face from the previous 2 movies abound!

Man, whatever, final episode of this saga. Curious what they reboot the new 3 movies into with Rhian.

I have very little faith in people last named Johnson.
My favorite thing about you is how you make up what something is going to be and then hate on it before it even exists :laugh: There is zero % chance you will enjoy that movie because you've already made up your mind that you are going to hate it.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Bill Burr just got a part didn't he?

He did. From the leaked cell phone footage I saw, I think he's some sort of mercenary. At least I think it was him.

IG-88 (or whatever unit it is) looks sick. So does 4LOM. Hopefully Bossk and Dengar make appearances too.

I actually joined a Star Wars forum since the threads on HF on the topics can be so damn negative. :laugh:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ogrezilla

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
So I'm looking for a good series to watch at the gym and sometimes at work. So I'm looking for something that is SFW. I figure I'll just avoid HBO for that :laugh: My first thoughts are Chuck or Psych. Other suggestions?

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
So I'm looking for a good series to watch at the gym and sometimes at work. So I'm looking for something that is SFW. I figure I'll just avoid HBO for that :laugh: My first thoughts are Chuck or Psych. Other suggestions?
Psych for sure. I crack up during cardio watching that.

Curb your enthusiasm too.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
great show. Re-watching it is a very legitimate option, but I think I'd rather go with something I haven't seen. Actually that reminds me that I need to watch Brooklyn 99 though. That might be the right choice.
I need to actually watch that show. Parks I mean. I gave up on 99 in their current season.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I love curb.
source.gif

I picture the theme song on games we lose when the game.is over.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
For my fellow Halo fans...

Pablo Schreiber is Master Chief in Halo Showtime series. I love the guy, was hoping DC would swoop him up to be Lobo, but this is cool too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad