Feb 11, 2013
As I stated in the other thread.

Isles don't want Miller.

Maybe we'd consider Boulton for Miller.

Dutch Frost

Battle Level
Mar 12, 2010
Queens, NY
Only the New York Islanders would want to trade an NHL all star for JT Miller and a 2nd round pick

Garth is that you kicking tires??

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
its not bad value, but with all of our prospects on the cusp, there is no room for JT

MatthewBarnabysTears

Mar 18, 2013
My Islander friend and I had a difference in opinion on this trade. So we decided to ask the boards? Moulson for Miller straight up as Islander fans do you do it? Moulson contract is up at seasons end.

what use would the isles have for miller? even if you take moulson out of the lineup, he'd be behind strome, lee and sundstrom for opportunities.

funny thing is, the rangers might actually be a decent trading partner for the isles down the road because of their defensive depth. but nyi/nyr trades basically never happen.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
no....why trade to help out our biggest division rival whos not playing well...Also we are playing well...

Moulson is worth more than JT Miller

CaptDenisPotvin

The Tampa Bay Astros are your 2021 Champions
Jun 20, 2007
JT Miller is supposed to be a decent prospect, Moulson may walk out the door for nothing at the end of the year. I mean I get it but I feel like the Islanders should get more then JT MIller for a 30 goal-scorer...he's done it for what 3-4 years in a row (last year was close to on pace for another).

Someone said something about John Moore....That would be my choice, really like that guys game

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Miller is a pretty good prospect, but the Isles are looking to go to the playoffs again this year, and hopefully make a run. Why in the world would they trade a top-line player (for them) to a division rival for a prospect that isn't ready to be an impact player?

steveat

Jun 4, 2011
Would rather increase the value of our other players and trade up to get McDavid in 2015.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->