GDT: Mostly AHL team from New Jersey vs. Pretty crappy team from British Columbia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If you are going to make him go down, you have to lift the puck.
A lot of guys had the right idea (remember when we used to try and shoot on the wall of pads goalies in shootouts?), but didn't lift it.

Stafford had a good shot though, he's got a good shot in the shootout. That's about all he has left going for him. Wish we could keep in the bullpen until the shootout started.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How come our 3 on 3 sucks so much this year with the healthy lineup? I know it's a one game sample, but that was no worse than our second best 3 on 3 all year.

In most (or has it been all?) of our wins in 3 on 3, it's holding on for dear life until Nico gets an opportunity for the win.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
gqys0Ix.gif

indeed. expand your mouth…..for black wood

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Can’t accuse the boys of tanking at least. Bank that good karma.
Sadly some of this teams best efforts this year have come when we have been icing most of Binghamton. You can't fault these guys for not trying, because they are out there working hard. It definitely helps when Coleman and Zajac are essentially leading the forward group as well, who usually put out a great effort.

Reactions: nugg

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
A lot of guys had the right idea (remember when we used to try and shoot on the wall of pads goalies in shootouts?), but didn't lift it.

Stafford had a good shot though, he's got a good shot in the shootout. That's about all he has left going for him. Wish we could keep in the bullpen until the shootout started.

I'm not an NHL player but when you come up the middle of the ice, do a half-ass deke and don't lift the puck...it's not going in 99.9999% of the time. Literally all the goalie has to do is stick their legs out.

Reactions: nugg and Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
15playoffs_bw.gif

Congrats on your win Devils fans. You gotta love your prospect goalie allowing 3 goals on 28 shots, one goal that @Bleedred and half of you slam Keith for allowing and then the softest goal I've seen this year, with 4 post saves sprinkled in there.

Reactions: nugg and glenwo2

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
How come our 3 on 3 sucks so much this year with the healthy lineup? I know it's a one game sample, but that was no worse than our second best 3 on 3 all year.

In most (or has it been all?) of our wins in 3 on 3, it's holding on for dear life until Nico gets an opportunity for the win.

I felt like they were patient, and there was no feature forward like Hall, so there weren't as many forced passes or bad looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad