NCAA: Most Valuable College Programs

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
College Football's Most Valuable Teams: Texas A&M Jumps To No. 1

Interesting A&M is now on top while the product on the field hasn't been so hot post Johnny Football.

A lot of the list isn't that surprising. I am surprised Oregon is that high but they are connected to that chmuck from Nike.

I am surprised Clemson isn't on here at all.

The top 3 show(and Florida)that money doesn't equal on the field success though.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
I've never seen anyone in an A&M hat.
breaking-news-live-an-too-stupid-to-use-hat-298233.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
College Football's Most Valuable Teams: Texas A&M Jumps To No. 1

Interesting A&M is now on top while the product on the field hasn't been so hot post Johnny Football.

A lot of the list isn't that surprising. I am surprised Oregon is that high but they are connected to that chmuck from Nike.

I am surprised Clemson isn't on here at all.

The top 3 show(and Florida)that money doesn't equal on the field success though.

Phil Knight has contributed over $2 billion to the school. You’re either not paying attention or being willfully ignorant given the increase of their national profile

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Never been anywhere close to Texas, I'm guessing.

Aggies are everywhere and usually they make it known they are Aggie.

As someone who has spent time in Dallas during college football season, yep.

There used to be a guy at Panthers games who would do the Aggie "whoop" thing when Ron Edwards was on the roster and did something noticable. I sat near him and he always had some kind of A&M apparel on.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Hmm I wonder why Phil Knight is a schmuck according to Jorts...

That dumb ad they are propogandizing to children when Kaep sacrificed VERY LITTLE but being a backup QB.

Nike also doesn't make its shit here and their factories are just as much slave condition's as Amazon. They treat those who make their shit like shit.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
Phil Knight has contributed over $2 billion to the school. You’re either not paying attention or being willfully ignorant given the increase of their national profile

Yes and he grossely underpays the people who makes his crap and the conditions in which they are making them in arent all that pleasant either. It's no ifferent then a guy like Bezos with Amazon. That bribe is nothing more than a way for him to publicly look good so these things can be overlooked. Thats all it is. It's not that he give a shit about Oregon, he really doesn't. It's just basically a glorified tax write off.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
that's capitalism for ya.

We don't have capitalism, we have FORCED capitalism. Go on your social media, especially Facebook, you'll see ads for stuff that you like, it's intentional, not a lucky guess. It's funny though for as much money as they pump into wall street on big tech none of it is profitable. The internet is nothing more but an information data dump. All of these big companies in the world originally failed. Then they got propped up by the government. The rules let people like Nike make really cheap products at really cheap costs in ANOTHER COUNTRY. Nike does nothing to benefit us. Take those Jordan shoes and look at other shoes. Theres no difference but name brand and public perception that just because they are Nike that they are better, they aren't. This is how they get away with highr prices because people think because it's more expensive that it's more valuable. They are absolutely doing nothing to make those shoes better than any oher brand.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Thats TEXAS. In every airport in the world, I see some schmo in a Buckeye shirt or hat. London, Chile, freaking everywhere.
I mean I don't know what to say then. While a lot of their alumni stay close to Texas, aTm still is one of the biggest schools in the world in almost every way (current enrollment, endowment, number of alumni, etc). Maybe you aren't looking hard enough? Granted I see a lot of Buckeye stuff all over in the south too since Ohio moves here in droves every year, but I also see tons of aTm stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad