most underrated junior players

Status
Not open for further replies.

FREE DENTAL CARE

Mar 20, 2004
LAVALLEE -- Check out his stats. He played little last year and when he did it usually was in a defensive role. He skates well, hits, plays on both ends of the ice and is a real "leader" type. Keep an eye on him.

raidered

Feb 4, 2004
Kyle Quincey is not too underrated in the OHL as he's probably rated in the top 5 defencemen in this league. He will have to turn some heads at the Junior Camp in Winnipeg, however, because I don't think he will make it to the actual tournament in Grand Forks. Looks like Detroit knew what they were doing in the strong 2003 draft year, but this time they did it with North Americans by taking Howard, then Quincy, then Oulahen. Oulahen who is already a complete player will be a better pro than many forwards taken ahead of him.

Marco Corleone

Sep 6, 2004
Freddy Cabana......Oh wait I thought you said most "Overrated"

:)

Adam Pineault of Moncton Wildcats is awesome....

CH Wizard

La-La-Laprise said:
he is 5'10 170 and is average skater...he has the tools but he is comparable to an extremeley less skilled Simon Gamache.

I saw him play one , this season and He was very impressive in that game.

The guy has skills , He needs to grow and put all his tools together.

That why I choose Hooper because IMO he's underrated.

HfxMoose

Nov 17, 2003
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Alex Picard from Halifax. Easily one of the best D in the league offensively and defensively. He's starting to play more physical now and I never see him make a bad play.

naihlflames

Nov 18, 2003
Detroit MI
Crosby87 said:
Alex Picard from Halifax. Easily one of the best D in the league offensively and defensively. He's starting to play more physical now and I never see him make a bad play.

Alex Pickard from Lewiston. At least the Haliax Pickard got invited to WJC tryouts. The Lewiston Pickard has a solid two way game. (btw I know he was a top 10 pick and is not really underrated. I just don't understand the snub for the WJC tryouts.)

Also floating under many non-OHL watchers, Stefan Ruzicka. He can score and has NHL 30 goal potential.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Legionnaire said:

Surprised to see Tomanek. Not having a great impact and picking him over Pushkaryev?

From my limited knowledge I'd nominate Aaron Gagnon.

Legionnaire

Help On The Way
Jul 10, 2002
LA-LA Land
Stevex said:
Surprised to see Tomanek. Not having a great impact and picking him over Pushkaryev?

From my limited knowledge I'd nominate Aaron Gagnon.

He had an impact on the Hitmen for sure. I didn't choose Pushkarev because he's a bit better known.

andora

Apr 23, 2002
Victoria
Anfernic said:
Im not sure if we speak 'bout da same Simon Gamche but he is in da AHL league leaders. A little bit far of a ECHL type of player

oh lord, using da on the internet? *sighs*

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I'd like to think Eric Fehr's at least somewhat underrated.

Yeah, most agree he's got a great shot. And that makes him a decent prospect.

But, he's not bad as far as other parts of his game go.

Plus, with the goals he's put up, he's got top 2nd, maybe 1st line potential for the NHL.

To read that some feel he shouldnt' even be on Canda's WJC team is pretty appalling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad