Most skilled offensive NA's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafaholix*

Criteria...

- Can't be a high profile player.
- Cannot be playing in the AHL, ECHL, or NHL.
- Must be playing in North America (CHL, NCAA, USHL, etc)
- No older than 20
- Must be a prospect (drafted)

Who are the top 10 most skilled offensive forwards?

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
"not high profile"??? Let's see an example. Is someone like Getzlaf "high profile"? Where do we draw the line?

leafaholix*

mazmin said:
"not high profile"??? Let's see an example. Is someone like Getzlaf "high profile"? Where do we draw the line?
Hmm, top 5 prospects on any team, WJC representative, 1st/2nd/3rd round picks.

Try that.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Wow, that is awfully specific. Are you sure you don't want to add anymore restictions? ;) j/king

Or are you trying to limit the choices to the point where there is only one possible option? Hmmmmm ;)

See I would have suggested a guy like JF Jacques but he is a second round pick even though he isn't very high profile. A guy like McGrath fell to the 4th round but would seem to be fairly high profile to me.

This is far too difficult. I got nuthin

Prucha73

From Rangers:

Dawes, Callahan, Billy Ryan, Greg Moore, Graham, Olver

Last edited by a moderator:

leafaholix*

s7ark said:
Wow, that is awfully specific. Are you sure you don't want to add anymore restictions? ;) j/king

Or are you trying to limit the choices to the point where there is only one possible option? Hmmmmm ;)

See I would have suggested a guy like JF Jacques but he is a second round pick even though he isn't very high profile. A guy like McGrath fell to the 4th round but would seem to be fairly high profile to me.

This is far too difficult. I got nuthin
McGrath and Roussin fit.

You gotta dig deep and find some good ones.

Blind Gardien

nexus of the crisis
Apr 2, 2004
Four Winds Bar
I'm not sure what you mean by "not high profile", but to throw out one guy who has impressed me this year with "slickness": David Krejci. And Petruzalek in the OHL.

And in the NCAA: T.J. Hensick.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Leafaholix said:
McGrath and Roussin fit.

You gotta dig deep and find some good ones.

Cool, I do have one!!! Liam Reddox who plays for the Pete's. Very talented 4th round pick

mazmin

Wig like a mink skin, soft like Twinkie dough
May 15, 2004
Winnipeg
For sure... McGrath, Roussin, Robbie Earl, Aaron Gagnon, Dylan Hunter, Adam Courchaine, Liam Reddox.

Somewhat... Ben Walter, Tyler Kennedy, Marty Guerin, Jamie Tardif, Philippe Dupuis, Mike Santorelli, Jordan Morrison, Brad Richardson, Benoit Mondou and Tyler Spurgeon.

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
mazmin said:
For sure... McGrath, Roussin, Robbie Earl, Aaron Gagnon, Dylan Hunter, Adam Courchaine, Liam Reddox.

Somewhat... Ben Walter, Tyler Kennedy, Marty Guerin, Jamie Tardif, Philippe Dupuis, Mike Santorelli, Jordan Morrison, Brad Richardson, Benoit Mondou and Tyler Spurgeon.

Santorelli is a guy that intrigues me, as far as Preds prospects go. He was one of the best in the BCHL last year, and is having a solid year in college. He's drawn some comparisons to Steve Sullivan, and is actually an inch or two taller.

BuppY

xGoodwillx
Dec 24, 2003
relatednews.net
Adam Pineault
McGrath
Robbie Earl
Jeremy Colliton
Tyler Rendenbach
Joe Pavelski
Alexandre Bolduc
Brad Richardson
Dylan Hunter
Dany Roussin :D

Dallas

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
THEN DON'T POST IN IT!

Wow... somebody forgot to take their pills today. I just don't see the point of a thread titled "Most skilled offensive NA's" and then limiting it to the guys that obviously aren't the most talented. Seriously, look at some of the players that have been listed... you could've just titled the thread, "List your teams second rate NA prospects". It's threads like this that make me realize how bored some people are without the NHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad