Most satisfying knockout in MMA?

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
that reminds me

the greatest KO in MMA history is when the undefeated Chael Sonnen put Tito in the grave with this line

:laugh: classic one. I think my favorite one is still "conceive, believe, achieve", but it might be because I like Bisping and hate Rockhold.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
:laugh: classic one. I think my favorite one is still "conceive, believe, achieve", but it might be because I like Bisping and hate Rockhold.

watching the bisping/rockhold trash talking compilations on YouTube is my favorite pastime

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
A lot of mine have already been mentioned like Holm/Rousey and Hendo/Bisping. As huge fan of Shogun, his KO of Machida after being screwed by the judges in their first bout might be #1 on my list.

Wanderlei is my favourite fighter of alltime so his ko's of Stann and Cung Le were extremely satisfying along with his ko's of Rampage earlier in his career.

Another old one that was very satisfying was Mir KO'ing Wes Sims in their rematch after Sims had been disqualified for stomping Mir's head in the first bout.

Funniest KO ever has to be Heath Herring knocking out the Japanese fighter who kissed him during the staredown.

Reactions: m9

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
This was tough to watch way back but after finding out that Son was a rapist piece of shit it's quite enjoyable to watch.

he then went to prison and killed his pedophile cell mate So he will be there forever

incredible nut shots. Joe Son is a piece of shit but my goodness his balls have a Ferguson chin

Reactions: DaaaaB's

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
KO's/TKO's:

Bisping vs Hendo at the time although Bisping has grown on me since then, has a great podcast now has always been a funny guy, I just feel early on he was a little arrogant.

Cro Cop vs Wanderlei 2

MVP vs Lima

James Gallagher (AKA McGregor wannabe) vs Ricky Bandejas - Can't hate on him too much though he's only 23 and seems like a pretty good prospect.

First two Liddell vs Ortiz fights

Rampage vs Liddell (At the time I thought Rampage wasn't getting the respect he deserved, yes Liddell was on a tear running through everybody but Rampage deserved more attention considering he beat him the first time and still ended up being the underdog based on the betting odds.)

Lesnar vs Velasquez - Just based on size Cain being the smaller guy I thought that was pretty satisfying.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley

Usman vs Convington

Masvidal vs Askren

Nunes vs Cyborg

"Thug" Rose vs Joanna

Rousey vs Holm

Rousey vs Nunes

Randleman vs CroCop

Pete Williams vs Mark Coleman - Just based on the fact this is the first MMA fight I saw, didn't know what I was watching but when Williams landed that head kick it got me hooked to this sport and I've never looked back since.

This probably has to be the funniest. Shouldn't have kissed the guy..

Submissions:

McGregor vs Diaz 1

McGregor vs Khabib

Minotauro Nogueira vs Bob Sapp - Yes it was a Japanese freak show fight but it was insane.

Minotauro Noguiera vs Cro Cop

Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi

Last edited:

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
KO's/TKO's:

Bisping vs Hendo at the time although Bisping has grown on me since then, has a great podcast now has always been a funny guy, I just feel early on he was a little arrogant.

Cro Cop vs Wanderlei 2

MVP vs Lima

James Gallagher (AKA McGregor wannabe) vs Ricky Bandejas - Can't hate on him too much though he's only 23 and seems like a pretty good prospect.

First two Liddell vs Ortiz fights

Rampage vs Liddell (At the time I thought Rampage wasn't getting the respect he deserved, yes Liddell was on a tear running through everybody but Rampage deserved more attention considering he beat him the first time and still ended up being the underdog based on the betting odds.)

Lesnar vs Velasquez - Just based on size Cain being the smaller guy I thought that was pretty satisfying.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley

Usman vs Convington

Masvidal vs Askren

Nunes vs Cyborg

"Thug" Rose vs Joanna

Rousey vs Holm

Rousey vs Nunes

Randleman vs CroCop

Pete Williams vs Mark Coleman - Just based on the fact this is the first MMA fight I saw, didn't know what I was watching but when Williams landed that head kick it got me hooked to this sport and I've never looked back since.

This probably has to be the funniest. Shouldn't have kissed the guy..

Submissions:

McGregor vs Diaz 1

McGregor vs Khabib

Minotauro Nogueira vs Bob Sapp - Yes it was a Japanese freak show fight but it was insane.

Minotauro Noguiera vs Cro Cop

Nick Diaz vs Takanori Gomi

those two Bellator KO’s- Lima and Bandejas- were both oh so satisfying

Bandejas in particular

Reactions: crazychimp

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Bisping v Rockhold was absolutely legendary, think that one can't be mentioned enough. Usman vs Colby another incredibly satisfying finish.

GSP finishing Hughes and winning the welterweight strap for the first time was also awesome, especially with how much shit Hughes talked about GSP tapping quickly the first time and trying to insinuate that he had no heart. And then of course GSP ended up armbarring him back in their rubber match.

One that likely won't get mentioned by others but I personally found enjoyable was Wonderboy finishing Hendricks, as that pretty much killed his hype train. I never really liked Hendricks and found him to be really arrogant, and he often coasted in the latter parts of fights and eventually lacked the discipline and professionalism to make weight properly as well. In his juiced up prime he was quite the formidable fighter but it really did seem like once USADA put in stricter rules he fell off hard without the juice and IV weight cutting. By the end I did feel sorry for him a little, as he clearly couldn't handle middleweight and was eventually used as prey for Paulo Costa. Also, after all the shit he talked about GSP after their fight, him getting his MMA career finished to open a card that GSP headlined and won the middleweight belt in while Hendricks was getting drowned in that division made it a very poetic ending for me. Then getting knocked out in bare knuckle boxing was just the cherry on top to completely end his combat sports career.

If Jon Jones ever gets KOd, you'll definitely see that on my list.

Last edited:

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Bisping vs Rockhold 2 is definitely the one for me

Bisping has this tendency of getting left hooked to oblivion. So him winning with a left hook from hell was epic as f. Also hilarious he also lost the belt because of a left hook :laugh:

Reactions: m9

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
Ronda vs Holmes

Silva vs Wideman

Khabib vs McGregor

Usman vs Covington

Usman vs Covington was a premature stoppage, so it wasn't at all satisfying... plus Usman had landed a strike or two to the back of Colby's head - which either went unnoticed or uncalled by the ref

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Usman vs Covington was a premature stoppage, so it wasn't at all satisfying... plus Usman had landed a strike or two to the back of Colby's head - which either went unnoticed or uncalled by the ref

Yeah, I don't get the Usman vs. Covington mention. I know people don't like Covington, but people are rating that as their most satisfying knockout.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine

Maybe so, but seeing his jaw get busted and get knocked down twice puts him on my list. Call it, " most satisfying knock down "

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad