Most satisfying knockout in MMA?

iloverachel

Jun 30, 2020

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Bisping knocking out Rockhold for me

I also particularly enjoyed Kamaru stopping Colby

On a personal level Luke Sanders knocking out that fat f*** Renan Barao the card after he cost me a 7 way parlay made me feel a little better. I’ll always like Luke Sanders

iloverachel

Jun 30, 2020
Bisping knocking out Rockhold for me

I also particularly enjoyed Kamaru stopping Colby

On a personal level Luke Sanders knocking out that fat f*** Renan Barao the card after he cost me a 7 way parlay made me feel a little better. I’ll always like Luke Sanders
oh the colby one was so satisfying. he did show the heart of a true warrior, but because of his antics everyone made fun of him for his broken jaw. It was also funny seeing him spring out the cage

its josh

May 13, 2020
Some good ones mentioned in here. #1 has to be Hendo KO Bisping, 2 Holm-Rousey, #3 Bisping - Rockhold

For me, Hendricks dropping Fitch, Rose stopping Joanna

Plus, anytime BJ Penn or Mark Hunt get KO its always glorious to see.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
I'm forever bitter about the Hendo/Bisping KO. I was in Vegas for a bachelor party and we had the fights on in a private room at a restaurant. I took my eye off the screen for just a split second to reach for some food and the next thing I know everybody is going nuts and Hendo is being pulled off Bisping. Watching the replay wasn't quite as enjoyable. It wasn't a satisfying KO, but I remember almost feeling queasy after Rashad Evans KO'd Chuck Liddell.

pistolpete11

Apr 27, 2013
Top 3:
1. Holly-Ronda by far
2. Bisping-Rockhold 2
3. Romero-Rockhold, really anyone KOing Rockhold

Honorable mentions:
- Silva-Weidman, love Anderson, but yeah, he deserved it.
- Lewis-Browne
- Cowboy-Hernandez
- TJ-Cody, although much less now
- Any walk off KO
- Whoever KO's Greg Hardy first

Dishonorable Mentions:
- Masvidal-Askren
- Hendo-Bisping

Maybe it's because I like Askren and Bisping, but those late punches always make me cringe #supernotnecessary.

member 51464

Top 3:
1. Holly-Ronda by far
2. Bisping-Rockhold 2
3. Romero-Rockhold, really anyone KOing Rockhold

Honorable mentions:
- Silva-Weidman, love Anderson, but yeah, he deserved it.
- Lewis-Browne
- Cowboy-Hernandez
- TJ-Cody, although much less now
- Any walk off KO
- Whoever KO's Greg Hardy first

Dishonorable Mentions:
- Masvidal-Askren
- Hendo-Bisping

Maybe it's because I like Askren and Bisping, but those late punches always make me cringe #supernotnecessary.
I'm the same. The Hendo one especially was pretty gross.

Jasper

Mar 16, 2002
I never really understood the hate for Bisping. The guy seems like a pretty straight shooter...

Rhonda getting head kicked would be #1 for me, followed by Silva being knocked out by Weidman
I like Bisping a lot now, but going way back to his comments after he was gifted the decision over Matt Hamill is a pretty good example of why people didn't or don't like him. He used to be a pretty big asshole.

Reactions: DaaaaB's

member 51464

I like Bisping a lot now, but going way back to his comments after he was gifted the decision over Matt Hamill is a pretty good example of why people didn't or don't like him. He used to be a pretty big asshole.
That was just cosmic karma for the Hamill-Jones silliness, haha

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Not a knockout but the most devastating blow ever landed in the octagon has to be when Randy Couture literally gave Tito Ortiz a spanking in a title fight. I’d rather be KOed than humiliated like that.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Not a knockout but the most devastating blow ever landed in the octagon has to be when Randy Couture literally gave Tito Ortiz a spanking in a title fight. I’d rather be KOed than humiliated like that.

that reminds me

the greatest KO in MMA history is when the undefeated Chael Sonnen put Tito in the grave with this line

Reactions: Club, PB37 and h2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad