Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington Capitals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
1-32, which environments surrounding the 32 franchises are the most pressurized. That can mean fans, ownership, media, prior history, location, players or anything you take the pressure of a hockey environment to mean.

1. Toronto Maple Leafs (59.6%)
2. Montreal Canadiens (80.5%)
3. Vancouver Canucks (53.7%)

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I forgot Vegas in the last poll, and nearly forgot them again. My apologies to anyone who wanted to vote for them in the last poll.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Once you get passed Montreal and Toronto which are the clear high pressure markets in the league, I think it just goes by how good the team is.

Pressure exists when you have legitimate Stanley Cup expectations. It’s less about environment and more about expectations.

Reactions: bobholly39

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Probably Philadelphia. I would hate to be an underperforming player in that environment

Don't get how Edmonton is winning the poll. There's virtually no pressure to win for them. Nothing but constant spin by the media that they're on the right track with the occasional hitpiece on an outgoing player or member of management

Fledgemyhedge

Apr 24, 2014
bob
The first one is Flames, second is Hurricanes, but I'll hand over the reigns to you since you won't make any errors trying to juggle typing every remaining team without any errors.
Sheesh man it ain’t that deep brother. Don’t take life so seriously. Cool Poll

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Probably Philadelphia. I would hate to be an underperforming player in that environment

Don't get how Edmonton is winning the poll. There's virtually no pressure to win for them. Nothing but constant spin by the media that they're on the right track with the occasional hitpiece on an outgoing player or member of management

Yeah. This is pretty much exactly my thinking. There's quite a bit of spotlight with Edmonton, but it's generally a fairly low pressure situation, with the bar set at basically, "don't suck to badly". There is a bit of a sort of "saviour complex" thing there, where if you're one of the many "1st overall pick" types, expectations have been kinda bonkers like you're going to turn the franchise around. But now that McDavid is there...that box is sort of ticked, and it's all on him now really. So for others, it's basically just a pressure to be kinda decent, and you'll be lauded.

Philly fans can get pretty nasty when they're unhappy. Be that a player, or the team as a whole underperforming. They seem to get loud about it too.

Reactions: Mobiandi

Michael HOMERUNing

Feb 24, 2019

Literally none. For this poll I would go with either Philly or NYR just because its New York

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Edmonton.

People are absolutely fanatical and obsessed about hockey in Alberta.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad