• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 26, 2010
This does not require a poll.

Toronto

Thread/lock it up

Mar 26, 2010
It's not about being most fans. It's about 50 plus years of trash.

No finals
No cups
No 100 point scorers
None
Nada

Please don't compare the Leafs to other storied franchises
Don’t talk ****! The Oilers are about to get swept by the Jets. You want to talk about trash, look no further than your team.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
The top two are clearly Montreal and Toronto. The order can be debated. Both are pressure packed hockey cities where relocation isn't a possibility.

They are probably the only two teams in the league who could be terrible for five years and still put up great attendance numbers. But with that comes alot of criticism and scrutiny.

J bo Jeans

Aug 7, 2020
Ottawa
Toronto has the Raptors and Blue Jays to divert some attention. In Montreal its the Canadiens and thats it.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
Right now? Buffalo and it's not close. That place is just destroying souls.

Vancouver is also trending in that direction, although it will take 2-3 more years of abject misery before things get Buffalo-bad.

There’s 0 pressure in Buffalo.

Everyone expects them to be bad and no one cares about them. Being irrelevant = less pressure.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Don’t talk ****! The Oilers are about to get swept by the Jets. You want to talk about trash, look no further than your team.
Lol...check out this guy running his mouth after losing to the 4th place Habs in game one. Relax bud. Its game 1

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
The top two are clearly Montreal and Toronto. The order can be debated. Both are pressure packed hockey cities where relocation isn't a possibility.

They are probably the only two teams in the league who could be terrible for five years and still put up great attendance numbers. But with that comes alot of criticism and scrutiny.
Oilers were terrible for 10 and people were on waiting lists for tickets. It's a Canadian thing... except Ottawa.

Mar 26, 2010
Lol...check out this guy running his mouth after losing to the 4th place Habs in game one. Relax bud. Its game 1
Look at you running yours after the Oilers got pumped 4-1 and McDavid was invisible.

Alteast the Leafs kept it close.

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Oilers were terrible for 10 and people were on waiting lists for tickets. It's a Canadian thing... except Ottawa.

Forgot the Oilers.

Some hardcore fans up there.

I'd add Vancouver & Calgary to the bolded. If the team doesn't perform attendance suffers. I don't think the hockey team is ingrained in the culture of the city like a Montreal, Edmonton, or Toronto.

Doc5

Aug 8, 2012
Unfortunately, I'd have to say the Montreal Canadiens. Don't need to look further than the Drouin situation to confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad