Most Popular Breaking Bad Character (2011-2020)

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
Look at Saul go!

No surpises there except Ted and Victor being on there. Like, who cares... Figured Huell (and to a lesser extent Kuby) would have shown up before them.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I always liked Hank

Gus Fring was the GOAT villain, though. This guy was always three steps ahead yet so calm and professional about it.

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
Agree. I NEVER understood the love for Jesse. In fact, he was one of my least favorite characters.
A lot of his scenes come very close to ruining whole episodes for me. He has a Jar-Jar type quality to him.

surprisingly Aaron Paul is fantastic in El Camino, and even better in Westworld S03.

slates77

Mar 18, 2020
My opinion: He is young, had money, he loves his job, he partying all the time. Sure there are some moments he was broken, but still. Didnt you dreamed about such exiting and also dangerous life, when you was in his age?

By the end, he honestly seemed like one of the least "evil" on the show..

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I always liked Hank

Gus Fring was the GOAT villain, though. This guy was always three steps ahead yet so calm and professional about it.

I'm not proud to admit it, but the first memory that's coming to mind about this show all these years later, are spoofs on youtube showing Hank having his revelation on the toilet.

Ozz

Oct 25, 2009
Hockeytown
I'm not proud to admit it, but the first memory that's coming to mind about this show all these years later, are spoofs on youtube showing Hank having his revelation on the toilet.

The confession spoofs were even better IMO, especially the one of Hal from Malcolm in the Middle roller dancing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad