Most NHL players from one team

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I was looking to which team in major juniors produced the most NHL players in a given year...eg "The 2004 London Knights had X number of players make the show". It doesn't have to be NHL regulars either. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

12Gage09

Jul 14, 2013
London
5 London Knights from 2004 are every day players(Prust, Bolland, Perry, Methot, Wideman). Rob Schremp played some games over a couple season but is no longer in the NHL... London Knights currently have 15 drafted players on the roster. I heard Memorial Cup captain Danny Syvret say on the radio that guys around the NHL always give former London Knights a hard time because the Knights pump out NHLers. Knights have had 3 players drafted 1st overall since 1980 which is the most in that time(Nash, P. Kane, Tavares)... I list some former Knights currently in the NHL besides the ones I mentioned above: John Carlson, Michael Del Zotto, Chris Kelly, Sam Gagner, John Erskine, Sergei Kostitsyn, Steve Mason, Zac Rinaldo.

Lazarrr

Apr 10, 2010
Ottawa
When the Windsor Spitfires won back to back Memorial Cups a few seasons ago, they had these players on their team: Taylor Hall, Andrei Loktionov, Eric Wellwood, Greg Nemisz, Austin Watson, Adam Henrique, Mark Cundari, Ryan Ellis, Cam Fowler, Phillipp Grubauer, and Zach Kassian. While most are still prospects, that's a lot of starpower for two seasons in the OHL.

CharlieGirl

Thank you Mr. Snider
Jun 24, 2003
Kitchener, ON
Visit site
The 1981-82 Kitchener Rangers had a bunch play in the NHL:

Brian Bellows, Al MacInnis, Mike Eagles, Mike Hough, Scott Stevens, David Shaw, John Tucker all played over 500 NHL games. In addition, Grant Martin (44 games), Lou Crawford (26 games), Mike Moher (9 games), Paul Higgins (25 games) and Wendell Young (187 games) played.

Over 7,600 NHL games played and 2 Hall of Famers. No wonder that team won everything!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad