Most lucrative fantasy hockey leagues

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Hey guys,

I'm doing some research here and wondering if people had info on what were the fantasy leagues with the biggest payouts. Ideally it would be a keeper league but I know most of the ways people make money is daily/weekly fantasy, which I'm not too familiar with. Basically I am very confident in my hockey knowledge and looking for a way to use this to earn some money while traveling.

I'm also wondering if anyone knows of any fantasy hockey staking like which occurs with poker, where someone covers the buy-in and you play for them and split the winning or something. Like if someone in a corporate office had a big pool with many people and not much hockey experience. Any feedback is appreciated!

Reactions: ColdSteel2

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
I only play keeper-dynasty for pride , not money . too many crappy things can happen to unbalance a league when moneys involved .

I've done well at fandual on the daily 50-50 leagues though .

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
Hey guys,

I'm doing some research here and wondering if people had info on what were the fantasy leagues with the biggest payouts. Ideally it would be a keeper league but I know most of the ways people make money is daily/weekly fantasy, which I'm not too familiar with. Basically I am very confident in my hockey knowledge and looking for a way to use this to earn some money while traveling.

I'm also wondering if anyone knows of any fantasy hockey staking like which occurs with poker, where someone covers the buy-in and you play for them and split the winning or something. Like if someone in a corporate office had a big pool with many people and not much hockey experience. Any feedback is appreciated!

Love the user name. Please post if you find anything, in the same boat as you with this.

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Hey guys,

Im in a 31 team 55USD Dynasty League. 50contracts/90 players per. pretty big payouts. we have 2 teams available Washington and Vegas. both I believe are close to being stock. we sign free agents our selves, will be doing the 2020 NHL Draft I believe starting June 1st.
send me a PM if ur interested. Ill send ya the CBA. it's pretty awesome

Reactions: EXTRAS

Danythegod

Jun 25, 2013
Ottawa, ON
10 man league. $100 CAD each. Used to be $1000 payout to the champ but now it’s $700 to champ, $200 to second and $100 (money back) to third place

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad