Most Loyal and Passionate fans of the 7 canadiens cities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Yet a large metro population is no gurantee of number of fans or even degree of fan intensity.

Having over 5 million people in the Atlanta metro wasn't any help to that franchise

You're also talking to a "former Leafs fan" now a supporter of "no team".

Talk about a lack of passion ;)

FlyerFire

Feb 16, 2003
Visit site
These types of polls always stir up trouble. Every fanbase is proud, passionate and loyal, I don't care what city you are in whether in Canada or the US. Why does it come down to a poll?

lawrence

May 19, 2012
I feel Toronto are Loyal and Passionate. the reason why I feel this way is because for so many years they've been bad, they are always so hopeful their team will make the playoffs, and there is nothing wrong with that. LIke they seriously think they will make it, even though it was unlikely they will make it. Not to mention when I interact with them here, they are "hardcore"

Vancouver. Not surprised they are near the bottom. This city has way too many things going on at once, the attention is not easily directed at the Canucks and hockey. in terms of "entertainment" their are so many other things you can do besides checking out a hockey game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad