Most likely team to come back from an 0-2 deficit in round 2?

LMFAO

May 20, 2010
Wild will loose in 6
Flames will loose in 5
Habs will loose in 4

RedLeaf099*

People acting like TB is way better.
Mtl can come back, no doubt.
This series is one overtime goal away from being 1-1.

Richiebottles

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 26, 2010
People acting like TB is way better.
Mtl can come back, no doubt.
This series is one overtime goal away from being 1-1.

I see us coming out really strong on Wednesday and taking both games in tampa or coming out flat and splitting the series only to lose in 6 against TB.

I think they can still win the series but we will have to play as the underdogs and against all odds team.

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Montreal will have to find their scoring and nullify their 0-7 record against the Lightning this season while going into arena that has been the hardest to win in. I think the Wild have the best shot at a comeback.

amin723

Mar 11, 2010
Goodyear, AZ
Caps have clawed back from their 0-2 hole on paper to take a 2-1 series lead. Gotta think they're the favorites to complete the comeback at this point!

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
From what I have seen none of them seem capable of doing it and Calgary really seems over their head now. Montreal seems to be getting beat and self-destructing at the same time, that means by default I will go:

1. Minn
2. Montreal
3. Calgary

NightmanCometh

Feb 11, 2014
Minnesota
Minnesota is the only answer. I think they win their first home game, ride the momentum and bring the Hawks to 6 or 7 games. Don't see them winning, though.

At this point both Montreal and Calgary will be lucky if they don't get swept in their respective series.

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
From what I have seen none of them seem capable of doing it and Calgary really seems over their head now. Montreal seems to be getting beat and self-destructing at the same time, that means by default I will go:

1. Minn
2. Montreal
3. Calgary

Couldn't have said it any better, but I'll add.......Wild haven't yet lost at home. They could easily sweep the next 2, and then it's best 2 of 3.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... I didn't want the Hawks to make another deep run. Way to screw it up Minny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad